PDA

View Full Version : kill.switch Gone Gold

Shadow20002
10-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Leading video games publisher Namco Hometek Inc. announced today its highly anticipated, internally developed tactical military shooter, kill.switch, has gone gold. Coming to the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft, kill.switch is scheduled to flip on the fun and reveal its mysterious plot with a late October release.

“kill.switch promises to raise the bar in the third-person action military genre,” said Matt Sentell, Senior Producer at Namco Hometek Inc. “The unique gameplay mechanics, clever storyline and real-world environments make kill.switch a must-have title for fans of military shooters.”

An intense and innovative military shooter, kill.switch allows for the ultimate experience in combat game play by combining realistic cover tactics with highly explosive firepower. The game’s unique Offensive Cover System and lethal Blindfire gunplay distinguish kill.switch in its genre by demanding the use of realistic warfare cover tactics. Throughout game play, players adapt to their surroundings and must manage their environment while quickly adjusting on the fly through each action-packed mission. The countdown to kill.switch is on! Join the recruits at http://www.killswitch.com for more information.

DocHoliday78
10-06-2003, 05:56 PM
This game looks pretty intresting. I am just glad that it wasnt delayed. Hope this feeds my craving for hl2 somewhat.

peejay
10-06-2003, 06:00 PM
OMG. This game looks sick. Did you watch the movie? I usually don't buy games with weird names... but this game looks great. I'll probably give it a rent.

Papke
10-06-2003, 06:29 PM
It doesn't happen to be Live enabled does it?
(I'm too tired to research...)

Edit: Okay the profile says Live enabled, but is it only downloadable content? I want multiplayer!

Ford Mustang
10-06-2003, 07:02 PM
This game would be awesome on live :yikes:....Hell, this game will be good without live. :D

Diddy
10-06-2003, 09:05 PM
IT sounds kinda tacky, but im sure Ill change my mind when i see this video u all speak of. Link meh!!!!

Papke
10-07-2003, 01:56 PM
http://www.killswitch.com/#

Go there Diddy, you can get to the movies from the main page. Enjoy!:D

Diddy
10-07-2003, 03:24 PM
thanks alot!

EDIT:
Just looked at the gameplay video and does it look sick. I guess i might be looking for this game when it comes out then.

Rammer
10-07-2003, 07:30 PM
I played the demo in OPM for PS2. It's pretty cool but I can see how firing blindly from behind cover could get boring after awhile.

mattgame
10-08-2003, 02:48 PM
I'll check the reviews first. I can't afford to buy every game that comes out. Is this one gonna be as good as RS3?