PDA

View Full Version : Otogi 2 Coming in December, Some to Include Otogi 1

Shadow20002
10-06-2003, 06:03 PM
Gamespot.com reveals that a limited number of Otogi: Hyakki Toubatsu games to include original Otogi.

TOKYO--From Software says the first shipments of its Otogi sequel, Otogi: Hyakki Toubatsu Emaki, for the Xbox, will include a free copy of the original Otogi as a bonus.

The bonus disc, to be packed in with the game, will include the English version of the original Otogi: Myth of Demons. Although the bonus disc will be the English version, it will be a reimported edition for use on Japanese Xbox consoles, and it will not run on the English Xbox. The campaign is scheduled to last until the end of January.

Otogi: Hyakki Toubatsu Emaki is scheduled for release in December.

thrAsher
10-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Okay, Shadow, help a guy out. Does this mean Otogi 2 is coming out in the states in January, or is this for the Japanese release? (I'm kinda guessing Japan.)

pepitonet
10-06-2003, 11:59 PM
i think he mean japan if i remember corrrectkly otogi came out not too long ago how can the 2nd be just a few month away

RudedogX
10-07-2003, 08:08 AM
So basically only the japanese get the double pack? That sucks for us!

Shadow20002
10-07-2003, 09:00 AM
Otogi 2 will launch this December in Japan. Some of them will include Otogi 1 as a bonus disc. They say that it will last until January.

thrAsher
10-07-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by pepitonet
i think he mean japan if i remember corrrectkly otogi came out not too long ago how can the 2nd be just a few month away Otogi: Myth of Demons has been out in Japan for some time already. That is, before we got our hands on it here in the States. From Software has been working on Otogi II for a while already. I imagine we'll see it here in the U.S. about this time next year.

I agree, rudedogX, it would be nice to get the double-pack, but I have my doubts if we will. Seems like another tactic in Microsoft's bid to win over Japanese console gamers.