PDA

View Full Version : 2nd best game for XBox(out of the following listed)

Brian
12-22-2001, 08:37 AM
This poll will help me decide which game to buy for my cousin since he just got XBox. He already has Halo, so besides Halo, in your opinion, what's the 2nd best game that is listed here?

Thx ;)

Alec
12-22-2001, 09:00 AM
Hey I'll be the nice guy and reply. :)

I have almost all of those games you have listed and my favorite ( not counting Halo) is NFL Fever 2002.
The Graphics are outstanding, the gameplay is extremely good: Dyansty, quick game, Fantasy Challenge and more ;)

And if your cousin isn't a football fan and doesnt know much about the game just go to the practice menu and it will explain step by step on how to play the game. Comes in Handy for Novice football Players. (That would be me.)

Imported
12-22-2001, 09:40 AM
I choose DOA3 because that was the third game I baught that I like. I never tried football, I hear its good, as you heard.

DOA3 is a good choice. Its simple but would be alot of fun with friends instead of story mode.

Brian
12-22-2001, 10:02 AM
Hey thanks a lot guys, but try to keep the poll going so my options can vary. Anyway, is DOA3 four players? If it is, can 4 people play at the same time, in the same arena? Thx :D

XBA Staff
12-22-2001, 10:58 AM
Since I own Dead or Alive 3 I voted for that game.

~Draco, I speak the truth.

terrapin
12-22-2001, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Alec
Hey I'll be the nice guy and reply. :)

I have almost all of those games you have listed and my favorite ( not counting Halo) is NFL Fever 2002.
The Graphics are outstanding, the gameplay is extremely good: Dyansty, quick game, Fantasy Challenge and more ;)

And if your cousin isn't a football fan and doesnt know much about the game just go to the practice menu and it will explain step by step on how to play the game. Comes in Handy for Novice football Players. (That would be me.)

Same for me. :)

gtaplayer
12-22-2001, 11:30 AM
you cant put a racing game and fighting game and a football game and see which is the best between all of them...but if it was between madden or fever, i would go w/ fever cuz its got more of an xbox touch 2 it...and shoot3er i would go w/ max payne, cuz halo is 2 fake w/ shooting aliens and such...if it were people somehtin like at least zombies i would get halo....but sorry halo u lost intrest in me

Imported
12-22-2001, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
and shoot3er i would go w/ max payne, cuz halo is 2 fake w/ shooting aliens and such...if it were people somehtin like at least zombies i would get halo....but sorry halo u lost intrest in me

I feel the same way But It was number 1 for the longest time at our store.

I hope they come out with counter strike. That is sweet, its so real. :cool:

gtaplayer
12-22-2001, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Imported

I feel the same way But It was number 1 for the longest time at our store.

I hope they come out with counter strike. That is sweet, its so real. :cool:

wow i feel the same exact way...counterstrike is an awesome game...if it comes out for xbox, xbox would be the best no question...espeically if cs came with the multiplayer mode...wow i would be so happy...Imported if u get any info on csplease tell me as soon as possible..i will start gettin ready...

Brian
12-22-2001, 02:55 PM
gtaplayer, I know they're all different genres but I was just looking for an opinion on which game you think was the best(most people bought it, most played, more fun, etc.), and nothing more. I really didn't need a lecture or anything. And my cousin already has Halo. Which proves your post useless, lol, heh..ahwell thx everyone :D

Imported
12-22-2001, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer

Imported if u get any info on csplease tell me as soon as possible..i will start gettin ready...

sure, thou I havent seen any as of yet. I like Halo, I was just playing with a few of my friends right now... I just dont like the split screen.

So a CS game would be sweet with multi player online play... ohh that would be even sweeter. :D

batman46st
12-22-2001, 07:38 PM
i like halo and i like maxpain but halo wins im the same ways with aliens and all that is hard to believe u know but hey imagination is the key word,but i honestly think that maxpain has a better story n i live in new york so there u go. lets see nfl fever for a sports game (till wwf raw is war comes out)and maxpain for action shooter game... but halo is a must have its really an awesome game (i just beat it) as a reward i bought max pain (like i wasnt gonna get it):D

Plewis
12-22-2001, 07:40 PM
all of the choices i love except PGR, which i haven't tried yet, but there is one game that you should of had on their too. AMPED! I don't know what i would have chosen if you had amped up there, that or Fever. They are both great games. And DOA3 is a close 4th or 3rd. whichever whay you see it.