PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

Trollpies
10-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Hey I turned on my xbox and it started making thing weird clicking sound. it doesnt even go to the menu screen thing.Atfer it clicks for a min. a message thing comes up saying my xbox needs service.Can someone help me out.

l Maximus l
10-07-2003, 03:33 PM
I hate to say it, but, 1-800-4MY-XBOX is the only solution for you.

Unless you have your original box that your XBox came in and exchange it at your local walmart :D

Trollpies
10-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks i dont know what i am going to do but i think i have the box somewhere around but if i do that all my saved stuff will be gone is i dont think ill do that. Hopefully i can get it to work I hate living life without an xbox

l Maximus l
10-07-2003, 03:57 PM
I hear ya. My first XBox was a launch XBox (bought opening day, November 15th, 2001) and it actually fried. No joke...smoking like a cow patty in a snowbank.

Yes, I lost all of my saved data, but, I got a new XBox and it has the updated DVD drive...which is extremely quiet. So, eventhough I lost all my saved information, I gained a much better XBox.

level3hadoken
10-09-2003, 12:46 AM
i can imagane how u feel.Ive had my xbox since it was 300.yep and its been working and hasnt given me trouble.dont know when it will but im not worried cuz u can always buy a brand spanking NEW one for onlly 179. im not worried cuz my game library will still be the same . just get a new one and hang your broken one from the ceileing .

Cryogenic Pyro
10-09-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by level3hadoken
i can imagane how u feel.Ive had my xbox since it was 300.yep and its been working and hasnt given me trouble.dont know when it will but im not worried cuz u can always buy a brand spanking NEW one for onlly 179. im not worried cuz my game library will still be the same . just get a new one and hang your broken one from the ceileing .
Jeeze, an Xbox hanging from the ceiling!? Your house must be made out of steel instead of wood!

Duke
10-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Have a launch xbox too. No problems yet (except w/ espn) but the 2-year is rapidly running out. Figure that's when I'll have my first problem