PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR-xbox live

Doom3_
10-07-2003, 06:03 PM
I love KOTOR and beat it twice. (in one week) and I was wondering if i get xbox live what things can you download?

Variation-XBA
10-07-2003, 11:02 PM
they havent announced much yet other than some weapons and armor from what I remember.

AlBoogy
10-07-2003, 11:15 PM
You will be very hard pressed to find someone that dislikes this game. Its the best XBox game IMO.

Stygard
10-16-2003, 02:04 AM
Kotor is definetly the best or close to best RPG available for XBOX right now. IT could all become a distant memeory when Fable comes out though.

pepitonet
10-17-2003, 05:38 PM
there is nothing avaiable on live yet i checked this morning

obadibas
10-19-2003, 10:43 AM
Best xbox rpg out there and one to compete with the best on any system

Third Eye
11-02-2003, 02:11 AM
New content for xbox will become available when the PC version arrives in stores.

Chumley
11-02-2003, 03:08 PM
I think KOTOR is a great game... 5/5 in my book

mordecai
11-13-2003, 07:27 PM
I really liked the game but it wasn't perfect(I gave it a great because the game was great, just not the best). Teh combat system was innovative and it had a good story line but parts of it just didn't make sense if you are playing as an evil character. It just seemed to me like they made the story for a good character and then modified it slightly so that it seemed more evil.

jhurraw
11-15-2003, 08:55 PM
deleted

Peepers
11-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by mordecai
I really liked the game but it wasn't perfect(I gave it a great because the game was great, just not the best). Teh combat system was innovative and it had a good story line but parts of it just didn't make sense if you are playing as an evil character. It just seemed to me like they made the story for a good character and then modified it slightly so that it seemed more evil.

It's hard to refute these lies without revealing massive spoilers, but you're wrong. True, playing a good-guy in an RPG will always be easier on your conscience and it's really the only way you can be the "hero" that an RPG wants you to be, but there is plenty of depth for the evil character in KOTOR.

sonicbrew
11-30-2003, 03:14 PM
I am not a big sci-fi fan honestly more the fantasy genre RPG player but I have to admit this was one of the best RPG's I have ever played. As far as the downloads there are not any as of yet and who knows if and when there honestly will be.

Kronicle
12-01-2003, 08:07 PM
Yea, not much info on anything really these days, cept delays, delays...oh and more delays...

mordecai
12-02-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Peepers

It's hard to refute these lies without revealing massive spoilers, but you're wrong. True, playing a good-guy in an RPG will always be easier on your conscience and it's really the only way you can be the "hero" that an RPG wants you to be, but there is plenty of depth for the evil character in KOTOR.

I just thought some of the events in the game where directed at good characters(mainly that you have to join the Jedi, even if your evil and you can't be very Sith). Since I posted though some parts have made more sense. There are fewer evil allies because evil people will probabley have less friends, therefor, the good characters should have more allies to gain while the evil characters should have more power to gain.

PS. I'm not saying evil people have no friends, just that the evil people described in KotoR would have less.

DDR2theEXTREME
12-06-2003, 01:41 PM
this game rox, except for the fact that it's pretty short.