PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!!

XBA Staff
12-22-2001, 11:06 AM
Hello Everyone. If you visit the XboxClubhouse or TXB Forums you'll already know me.

This isn't my first post, infact this is like my 15 or 16 post. But anyways I'm just letting everyone get an idea of me.

I just got fired from Xboxcenter.com yesterday for reporting that Xboxgamers.com has stole news from Xboxaddict.com. They said that I was making Xboxcenter look bad.

But anyways I hope everyone here accepts me and I hope to have a great future here....no I take that back, I know I will have a great future here :).

And Merry Xmas everyone.

~Draco, I speak the truth.

mattcoxonline
12-22-2001, 11:14 AM
Nope.... I think that you were wrong to report it!

XboxAddict gets news from other sites and puts the source.
If Xbox Gamers has got the same news it could have been taken off the different site, the same one that Xbox Addict got the news from.

If not, you should have reported this to Xbox Addict and they would have shorted it out....

XBA Staff
12-22-2001, 11:18 AM
Yeah I see your point but the news Xboxgamers stole was an Xboxaddict exclusive, which meant that they didn't get this news from anywhere else.

The news that XG stole was that Oddworld Christmas Pics thingy which no other site has but XboxAddict. I mean XG even used the same text and everything.

Lightwave Freak
12-22-2001, 11:27 AM
Hey Draco welcome to xbox addict! Sorry to hear about the job...
Uh, welcome!:)

XBA Staff
12-22-2001, 11:30 AM
Don't worry, I got another job at a Xbox web site that's really popular. I can't say which won cuz it's not offical yet.