PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own black & white?

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 02:25 AM
I was just wondering if it was worth buying for the xbox. It lookis stunning but graphics aren't everything. Thanks to whoever replies.

embattle
06-24-2001, 08:35 AM
It's an Amazing Game to say the least, if you like erm... Actually I don't know any game like it :p

It plays as good as it looks on PC.

Is it worth buying for the Xbox? Yes, damn it's worth buying for the PC. It all depends on your taste of Game in the end though.

I doubt they could ruin it in the transistion from PC to Xbox and more than likely it will be made better? I haven't played the Xbox version because, as you know, it isn't out yet, so I cannot judge what is not here to judge :p

Even though I have the PC version, if changes do occur then I will proberly buy the Xbox version to.

bonemarrow
06-30-2001, 04:35 PM
soz but black and white is good 4 about 1 weekend posssibly a week and then u see past the graphics and the creatures A.I. which isnt that good anyway and see its just a really badly excrusiatingly boring rts

SSJKulilin
07-04-2001, 06:33 PM
it's more of a toy than a game really, fun for a little while, but then the missions get way too hard and they even take your pet out of the gameplay for long periods of time. though the poop-eating cow was funny.

DeathKnightMaF
07-04-2001, 07:15 PM
I've got it, but I can't get past the third level because I screwed up. I haven't really touched the game for months, lol!

papduck
07-19-2001, 10:46 AM
hi well, Black And White is a good game , dont get me wrong, but after a few levels it gets impossible and your instructer dude is annoying. personally I just chuck peeps in the water and force feed my cow with s h i t

Aaron
07-19-2001, 08:59 PM
lol its coming out for xbox too

giddiup456
07-19-2001, 10:51 PM
after i screwed up and tried to find ways to kill my pet a.k.a drowning it because the levels are impossible i took people and fed them to my pet and if he didnt eat em i slapped him till he DID!. Game gets very boaring after a short periode of time.

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 10:55 PM
i heard it was like supposed to be the best game ever?