PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Flight Stick

special43543
10-08-2003, 08:06 PM
With Crimson Skies coming out for Xbox Live! in two weeks, I have been looking into the flight sticks that microsoft has put out for the xbox. They have two flight sticks out, and none of them have a port for the communicator headset. There lies the problem because I need to communicate to my friends/team mates.

I know there are ways to be able to talk and use the flight stick at the same time, but I don't know what they are. Is there any equiptment that I can buy that is at a reasonable price? Is there any company/people that customize Xbox hardware to work with xbox live?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Koopa
10-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by special43543
With Crimson Skies coming out for Xbox Live! in two weeks, I have been looking into the flight sticks that microsoft has put out for the xbox. They have two flight sticks out, and none of them have a port for the communicator headset. There lies the problem because I need to communicate to my friends/team mates.

I know there are ways to be able to talk and use the flight stick at the same time, but I don't know what they are. Is there any equiptment that I can buy that is at a reasonable price? Is there any company/people that customize Xbox hardware to work with xbox live?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

my suggestion is...use the controller. get an S if you hate the fat "duke" controller.
this game is designed for the xbox controller, it should control just fine. its not a sim game, so don't worry.

and also, you can get used to anything. i adjusted to mouse+keyboard flying in battlefield 1942 when my joystick broke.

Variation-XBA
10-08-2003, 09:50 PM
Yea what Koopa said, get used to it, cause far as I know, there isnt any. wouldn't count on one anytime soon either