PDA

View Full Version : Do you think getting Midtown Madness Is Worthwhile?

Restricted
10-08-2003, 08:12 PM
i might be getting midtown madness I have played midtown madness for pc and its cool but wat bout everyone else?

pepitonet
10-08-2003, 10:15 PM
well the reviews on all mayor magazines called it to be crappy and to be worst then Midnight club 2(which is really bad as far as i am concern) i played the demo amd it was horrible,i would say this is a ok game if you play 25 or below brand new otherwise just wait for sega gt online or someother racing game

Variation-XBA
10-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Only bother if you have LIVE

Downtown Jimmy
10-10-2003, 12:19 AM
I loved Midtown Madness. I would rent it for sure and check it out. I acutally liked it more than Midnight Club II. It's great on X LIVE. Its better than the old PC versions of the game, and there is a fair amount to do in the game.

Arven
10-10-2003, 08:22 AM
It's fun on Live. Don't get it, if you don't have Live.

If you do have Live, and you want a pick-up-and-play, arcadey racer with a lot of different multiplayer modes, get it. I play MM3 more than any other Live game, simply because it's usually fun and it's easy to jump into. It's not a serious, competitive racer: it's just a game for having some fun (though some people do take it very seriously, which I'm not sure I understand).