PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellow xbox fanatics

CoLoXBoXFReaK
10-10-2003, 09:17 AM
sorry i just am too happy to keep this in. i have been in a mess of health problems and finacial problems over the past few months and i basically sold everything but my left nut to pay my medical bills. finally i am in good health and recently i was taken to sin city by family. i walked away with enough to get set with bills + such and can replace my xbox :):). sorry for blabbin just am so happy .

Yannie Boy
10-10-2003, 10:29 AM
welcome to the xbox world (again) and welcome to XBA hope you stick around

thrAsher
10-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Congratulations on breaking outta your rut, man. And welcome to the internet's finest Xbox fansite. Enjoy your stay.

RudedogX
10-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Congrats on your winnings then and welcome back to the XBox.

Duke
10-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Good to hear you're doing better. Welcome to the site (well at least your first post at it)

FragMaster B
10-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Welcome and congrats CoLoXBoXFReaK!

Is that "CoLo" for Colorado by chance?

skorp
10-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by CoLoXBoXFReaK
sorry i just am too happy to keep this in. i have been in a mess of health problems and finacial problems over the past few months and i basically sold everything but my left nut to pay my medical bills. finally i am in good health and recently i was taken to sin city by family. i walked away with enough to get set with bills + such and can replace my xbox :):). sorry for blabbin just am so happy .

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yankeez
10-10-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by CoLoXBoXFReaK

welcome dude! just kick back and relax now woooo!

:cheers:

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 01:25 AM
Welcome to XBA, the best damn XBox fansite on the net! :cool:

shawns20
10-11-2003, 01:40 AM
I'm glad things are looking up for you. Just out of curiosity, what was the first game you picked up ??

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/2D/12/XBoxXtreeeem/2/1.jpg :cheers:

DocHoliday78
10-11-2003, 03:33 AM
Geez been a member for more than a year and your first post. Good to have you again, and especially glad that your out of your rut. :cheers:

FuNkY mOnK
10-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Welcome bro, btw what did they pay you for your right nut?

Ford Mustang
10-11-2003, 08:18 PM
Hey man. Welcome. Hope you stick around here. This is a great site, as you probably already know. :)

I'm glad to hear that you've gotten through the stuff that was troubling you. Hopefully things will only get better for ya. :)