PDA

View Full Version : SquareSoft

Miggab
10-10-2003, 11:03 AM
Is there any chance of seeing a SquareSoft game like Final Fantasy on the Xbox. I love Final Fantasy but "I ain't giving up my XBOX for nuttin".

Duke
10-10-2003, 11:28 AM
I don't know about any in the making, and I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sure, it could happen, hell there might be something in the works I've overlooked, but I doubt it.

If you want a better answer than that try emailing the mailbags at sites like ign or something. They're not always accurate, but they do generally have access to more info than most of us around here.

RudedogX
10-10-2003, 11:48 AM
I don't think it will happen anytime soon, but then again, we still have some good RPGs coming our way, such as True Fantasy, and the new one from Bioware. KOTOR is great for RPG also, if you are fiending for one.

Brevity
10-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Ne thing is posible as has been said. I would advise picking up a GC, GBA, or PS2 used and not wait till then though. Its all about money and stuff so I bet if XB hangs in there it will happen at some point, but since there are S-E titles on PC, GC, GBA, and PS2, you really have alot of options for picking up some killer games right now. BTW GC is comming soon. Plus the price drop helps, bet you can get a used one for about 75$ now, or a GBA for like 50$ or less.

Shadow20002
10-10-2003, 12:44 PM
There are only one RPG that really take you where you want: FABLE. :p

rambo128
10-10-2003, 06:51 PM
I read an interview today with the creator of the FF series on the TXB forums. He said it is possible (but not likely) that xbox owners could see a remake of FFVII.

Variation-XBA
10-10-2003, 09:33 PM
It'll happen when Nintendo sells Mario :P