PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have problems with Freedom Fighters?



yall
10-10-2003, 11:43 PM
The OXM demo wouldn't work. The game loaded, but the screen was all wacko.

I figured it was a bad disk and went ahead and bought the game. The full retail version still suffers from the same wacked out display. Is there a setting that needs to be configured or has anyone else heard of this? Thanks.

CarGuy
10-11-2003, 12:26 AM
Sorry, can't help you..

Just wanted to say "hi" to a fellow Bills fan!! :cheers:

Heavens Gate
10-11-2003, 01:00 AM
I have the game and haven't had a single problem with it and I'm almost to the end.

Adawg
10-11-2003, 01:40 AM
ya it sucked... that was my prob with it.

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 02:23 AM
*cough cough* port *cough*

shawns20
10-11-2003, 02:58 AM
There is an HDTV glitch for some sets in this game. If your 480,720 and 1080 video settings are set to yes in your XBox dashboard try setting them to no and restarting the game. (video is affected by this glitch, usually audio is not). This is the only glitch I am aware of. GOOD LUCK !!!

yall
10-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Thats just what it was. I turned off 720p and viola, it worked.

Shadow20002
10-11-2003, 01:22 PM
Just a matter of HDTV...hmmm.. :watchout:

mattgame
10-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Adawg
ya it sucked... that was my prob with it.

Do you think BF was better?

shawns20
10-12-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by yall
Thats just what it was. I turned off 720p and viola, it worked.

So it fixed it ? SWEEEET !!! I had read about the glitch but none of my Sony HDTVs have a problem with the game in 720p. What kind of HDTV do you have ?? Glad to help... So that's how you spell viola. :p

mitch2025
10-12-2003, 09:55 PM
i have the demo for it and their is no sound but it was fun to play

mattgame
10-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by shawns20


So it fixed it ? SWEEEET !!! I had read about the glitch but none of my Sony HDTVs have a problem with the game in 720p. What kind of HDTV do you have ?? Glad to help... So that's how you spell viola. :p

Are you rich? If so how can I get down?

EHWfedPres
10-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
*cough cough* port *cough*

I wouldn't call it a port considering it came out for multiple systems at the same time...unless im mistaken...but its a multi-platform game. Oh well, I never even played it. Waiting for a price drop.

yall
10-14-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by shawns20


So it fixed it ? SWEEEET !!! I had read about the glitch but none of my Sony HDTVs have a problem with the game in 720p. What kind of HDTV do you have ?? Glad to help... So that's how you spell viola. :p

A big fat.... SONY! 32 inch KV-something or other.

Its funny because I was never entirely certain that other games with 720p worked, because it is hard to tell the difference. At least I know know for sure that some of them do. Just not Freedom Fighters.

Fun game so far!

KillerJ
10-14-2003, 04:57 PM
"it sucked"?

Haha, yeah, it sucks.

If you honestly say this game sucks then you shouldnt be playing games. This far from sucks. Kthx.

shawns20
10-14-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by yall


A big fat.... SONY! 32 inch KV-something or other.

Its funny because I was never entirely certain that other games with 720p worked, because it is hard to tell the difference. At least I know know for sure that some of them do. Just not Freedom Fighters.

Fun game so far!

The first time I saw a 720p game it was Street Hoops and I almost fell out of my chair, what a difference. It's a great time to be a gamer, with HDTV and surround sound. I remember being AMAZED by Tecmo Bowl, LOL. Have you played Freedom Fighters multiplayer ?? Addicting as hell isn't it. 8 more days till Crimson Skies... WOOO HOOO !!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce35b3127cce8042578209ca0000001510

Adawg
10-18-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by KillerJ
"it sucked"?

Haha, yeah, it sucks.

If you honestly say this game sucks then you shouldnt be playing games. This far from sucks. Kthx.

Ya I think it sucks.....so what....I dont think the game play was all that great...I dont think everyone thinks this game is dope.
...and I will never stop playing games.

Ito
10-18-2003, 10:25 PM
The game aint that hott, but it doesnt suck. I say it's worth buying, but it aint suttin to spend alot of time with..

I played the demo, didnt have any problems with it... except that I aint kno what to do after I blew up the helicopter! >_<

Adawg
10-18-2003, 10:36 PM
Your right.... I wouldnt say it suck's...what hold on "It suck's".