PDA

View Full Version : Magic the gathering...

# 1 Stunner
10-11-2003, 03:50 PM
I just got this game(the demo) i thought it was pretty cool and something different, i didnt ever play that card game and i understand it pretty well...i think this will be a cool game online..so to those people whove been reading up on this and got the demo, what'd ya think?

shawns20
10-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Atari just sent it to me in the mail (sweeeet). I like it and it's really not my type of game. I think you're right though, it will be big on LIVE. See ya there !!! http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/2D/12/XBoxXtreeeem/2/1.jpg

Variation-XBA
10-11-2003, 08:44 PM
Tried the demo once, that's all I'll ever play

Dark Enemy
10-11-2003, 08:51 PM
why didnt i get it :( Am i suppose to be signed up to something

DocHoliday78
10-11-2003, 09:13 PM
I tried playing the card game back in the day but was confused as ****. I was only in 3rd grade. I tried learning it again a few years ago. Seemed pretty fun but i was a basketball card collector.

# 1 Stunner
10-12-2003, 08:12 AM
yeah, yo dark i have no idea why u didnt get one..my oxm? maybe bc i beta tested? im not really sure but its a hell of lot easier to learn then the card game..;)

Duke
10-12-2003, 10:41 AM
I only got it in OXM. Was a beta tester, so that's not it.Was talking to someone else who got it from the dev, and he hadn't requested it or anything either.

And it came in his Mom's name.

# 1 Stunner
10-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I only got it in OXM. Was a beta tester, so that's not it.Was talking to someone else who got it from the dev, and he hadn't requested it or anything either.

And it came in his Mom's name. hum....i wounder where it came from, this one came in my dads name...err....WHERED THESE COME FROM?:watchout: :cuss:

FragMaster B
10-12-2003, 11:38 AM
I got one in the mail yesterday. I figured it was because I recently filled out an Atari registration card for Dungeons & Dragon Heroes. huh.

I haven't put it in yet... I thought this Magic TG stuff was a some lame card kiddie thing? Maybe I will put it in and check it out. Last night I was busy with the Rainbow 6 Demo. That game is feakin sweet. Can't wait to get on LIVE with that.