PDA

View Full Version : Canadians..where can I pick up an xbox live kit Version 2 for a good price?

pounder
10-11-2003, 06:20 PM
No one has V2 in my town and I would liek to get tetris worlds instead of getting the same damn demo's I already have..i am planning to use this kit as a continuation of my account, because I heard that it works with the V2 kits..so i need to know where to find one..preferably online..or if anyone has any in their town and is trustworthy i would appreciate a little help in picking one up..thanks..

peejay
10-11-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by pounder
i am planning to use this kit as a continuation of my account, because I heard that it works with the V2 kits

Lemme get this straight.

If you have a version 2 kit, you can use it to renew your subscription... while keeping the same gamertag? If this is what you're trying to say, where did you hear this from?

I want to know because I picked up a version 2 kit for $35 at Target in order to keep xboxlive. I thought I would just start a whole new account with a different gamertag, but now I kinda wanna keep my gamertag because of stats.

pounder
10-12-2003, 11:55 AM
theres a ton of threads on this at teamxbox.com..heres a direct link to one thread http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219787 ..is there any possible way you could grab another V2 kit and ship it up to me? i would pay you for your troubles of course..thanks

spectre187
10-13-2003, 07:25 AM
yea what comes in v2 kit tho im not gonna waste my money buyin the wrong thing