PDA

View Full Version : xbox buyin blues!!!???

vikod
10-12-2003, 02:49 AM
hi there...this is my first post here...n this is a great place for lodsa info!!!!

i live in india..n here xbox hasnt yet been released!!!!....now my cousin who stays in the US of A ....is comin donw durin the month of november...so im thinkin fo askin him to get the xbox for me ..the prob begins here....i have saved up somethin like 150$...n a new xbox will cost me 179$.....n a refurbished ...i can get it for 135$.....

is it safe to go for a reurbished one!!???....

n the dvd rom...is it region free???

content edited due to violation of forum rules. Please do not talk about any sort of piracy on these forums.

can any 1 give me good info on some bargain sites ..where i can get a good deal!!!

thanx a lot in advance

cheers
vikod

wbio
10-12-2003, 07:02 AM
no, it is not a region free dvd rom thing, and no, you can't play the games you downloaded from the internet, because that is illegal and would require you to do something to you Xbox that you aren't supposed to do, which may also be illegal

X-Fan
10-12-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by vikod
hi there...this is my first post here...n this is a great place for lodsa info!!!!

i live in india..n here xbox hasnt yet been released!!!!....now my cousin who stays in the US of A ....is comin donw durin the month of november...so im thinkin fo askin him to get the xbox for me ..the prob begins here....i have saved up somethin like 150$...n a new xbox will cost me 179$.....n a refurbished ...i can get it for 135$.....

is it safe to go for a reurbished one!!???....

n the dvd rom...is it region free???

content edited due to violation of forum rules. Please do not talk about any sort of piracy on these forums.

can any 1 give me good info on some bargain sites ..where i can get a good deal!!!

thanx a lot in advance

cheers
vikod
yaar pehlee baat to yeh hai ke aap usa ka xbox india mein khel hi nahin saktey due to voltage differences.

vikod
10-13-2003, 04:22 AM
yaar pehlee baat to yeh hai ke aap usa ka xbox india mein khel hi nahin saktey due to voltage differences

cant i get a converter or anythin of that sort!!!!???

toh kya karoon x-fan yaar.....?????...xbox aane tak toh boodha ho jaaonga!!!

vikod
10-13-2003, 12:47 PM
need some real n quick info yaar!!! please!!!

thanx!!!!