PDA

View Full Version : I need help in Conflict Desert Storm II, please help.

WynnFire
10-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Ok, right now I love this game but it is hard and I'm on the easy level. Don't laugh! I'm at the point where you are on the roof covering the helicopter so it can fly away with some army guys that were stuck somewhere. Anyway, after the helicopter flys away is says to proceed to this next point at some gate or something. I have taken out the tanks that come by and many of the enemy troops but somehow all my men keep dying when we try to get to that next point. I can't figure it out, it's tough. I can't find the doors without dying. Plus it doesn't help that we are in the middle of a sand storm.

Anyone have any ideas?

Reclaimer
10-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Sorry I don't have an answer for you.... yet.
I have the game, and I'm reviewing it. I haven't done too much yet because of my birthday festivities. Since this is the first level, it shouldn't be too hard for me to get there. Keep watching this thread, or I'll PM you when I get past where you are, with how I did it. If it's anything like the first game, it's going to be something incospicious that you have to blow up with a demo charge. But I don't know, I'll find out soon enough.

Reclaimer
10-26-2003, 06:06 PM
Oh sorry man, I just saw the note I wrote to tell you what to do for that part.

You have to kill every single enemy in that seige. I'll admit, that firefight to cover the helicopter is the most intense gaming experience I've seen since Halo. It was absolutely crazy how they pour out of the woodworks. Tanks, rockets and grenades flying, and snipers on all the rooftops. So after the chopper leaves, you must search out the immediate area on foot and clear the stragglers. Make sure you get all the counter snipers. You do have to venture out towards the back walls to make them come out. Basically if things seem quite for awhile and nothing has happened, go out on a perimeter patrol. Take your team and patrol the entire courtyard on all sides of the building you where besiged at. You can't leave there until you kill everyone. There is quite a few people to kill, even after the helo leaves. Once everyone is dead, and I mean everyone, after a few minutes the signal is given to go to the escape vehicles. Start walking to the giant metal "Garage" doors that where roughly north east of where the helo was sitting. The doors explode by themselves. (consult the map to get an idea of where this is at.) Once the doors blow, go through the alley and collect your team at the jeeps that are waiting. Mission accomplished.
Good luck. That was a tough one. You wondered why there were so many RPG's laying around....