PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six 3 Website Launched

Shadow20002
10-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Brand new scenario approved by Tom Clancy himself !

14 action-packed levels leading you throughout the world, from Switzerland to Venezuela.

12 minutes of new Hollywood-style cinematics (directed by Marco Brambilla, Director of Demolition Man)

An arsenal of no less than 30 weapons, like the M203PI Grenade Launcher, and 8 Equipment, like the M34 White Phosphorus Grenade, available in 1st person weapon view, to fit any situation.

A redefined console oriented gameplay, with a new interface, new circumstantial actions, and clearer icons, to lead Rainbow to success!

Cutting edge graphics, massive special effects (new lightning system, soft body system, fire FX, and so on…), ultra-realistic sounds and crazy AI for a unique gaming experience.

Use your headset to shout voice commands to your three AI squad team-mates to achieve extremely challenging missions.

X-Box Live! enabled: join tense multi-player battles online, up to 16 players on tricky maps. Many multi-player modes available (cooperative, survival, team survival, hostage rescue, bomb…) Come and prove you are a man of valour !
Here (http://Rainbowsix3.com)

No Fear 23
10-12-2003, 06:04 PM
*droooooools*

man, i just cant wait for this game. the good news is that it got bumped up a week and is now being shiped on the 28th of october. :cheers: i just want to play the single player mode.

Snake Eyez
10-12-2003, 09:00 PM
And there goes some more cash out of my pocket. I'm getting this game when it comes out.

ShannonX
10-12-2003, 09:48 PM
argh, i think i must get this game, but i thinks i also have little money... ack!!! what to do.

Titty
10-12-2003, 10:36 PM
do what you got to do to get money ie: steal

its worth it for this game :P

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 05:11 AM
Everyone knows my crazy obsession with games allowing guests so does it?I know Ghost Recon/Island Thunder didn't but I thought that was because it was a port.:huh:

Titty
10-13-2003, 12:51 PM
im pretty sure you can't play with guests

Liquid Gears
10-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Finally it's opened, I've been checking to see for about 3 weeks.

l Maximus l
10-13-2003, 11:32 PM
R6:3 got bumped closer by a week? Nice! I'm definately picking this up. I already have it pre-ordered and I'm ready to roll. The demo is cool and all, but, too bad it's only one level! hehe...I'm just acting impatient/and or excited :D

This is going to be XBox Live's flagship game for awhile, IMO.

I'm also getting Links 2004 when it comes out early next month (November). I'm debating on picking up Amped 2, however, I may have to wait on that one since the funds are being dipped into a little too much with Links and R6:3.

But, hey! My birthday is November 12th...I think I have something on my birthday list now :D

Liquid Gears
10-14-2003, 12:39 AM
Wait wait wait.

What's the official release dates for all these games coming out soon?

Rainbow Six III
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Amped 2
Top Spin Tennis

Everytime I come in a thread where people are talking about these games, they always say they're being released on a new day. I'm confused.

What are the official dates? Cause I'm getting all of these and I want to know.

Thanks

mattgame
10-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
*droooooools*

man, i just cant wait for this game. the good news is that it got bumped up a week and is now being shiped on the 28th of october. :cheers: i just want to play the single player mode.

Who said it's coming out Oct. 28th? Don't tease me like that, who said it?:watchout:

Duke
10-14-2003, 12:07 PM
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225491.asp

shipping on the 28th anyway. This one's already paid for, just gotta wait for the phone call.

Shadow20002
10-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Start to furfill your quest: get the game as quick as this one hit the shelves. :p

FragMaster B
10-14-2003, 12:23 PM
Maximus, Shannon,

I feel your pain about the funds situation man. I had to make a choice between Rainbow 6 and Crimson Skies for the same reason. There's just too much stuff coming out now between games and DVDs...

I went with R6 and put Crimson Skies on my list for the big red fat bast@rd. Don't forget about him, if you can wait that long...

FragMaster B
10-14-2003, 12:40 PM
HEY, did you guys notice the Rankings scoreboard? Whats up with that? I'm assuming that this (http://www.rainbowsix3.com) website is for the xbox version only... I didn't think MS was giving other people this info (data links to xbox live service).

Anyone?

mattgame
10-14-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by FragMaster B
Maximus, Shannon,

I feel your pain about the funds situation man. I had to make a choice between Rainbow 6 and Crimson Skies for the same reason. There's just too much stuff coming out now between games and DVDs...

I went with R6 and put Crimson Skies on my list for the big red fat bast@rd. Don't forget about him, if you can wait that long...

Yeah and that jolly ho,ho,ho better stuff my stockings with my must have Xbox games or it's curtains for him and his reindeer.:mad:

Diddy
10-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by FragMaster B
HEY, did you guys notice the Rankings scoreboard? Whats up with that? I'm assuming that this (http://www.rainbowsix3.com) website is for the xbox version only... I didn't think MS was giving other people this info (data links to xbox live service).

Anyone?

Im assuming its for XBL, well why wouldnt it be lol?? It has ranks for Multiplayer and Co-op, thats pretty sweet.

That site is pretty raw too.