PDA

View Full Version : Should I sell RAW 2?

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 08:49 AM
Do you really want me to list the glitches?Ok,what the hell!

1.The computor never looks at me,and out of nowere he turns around and chases me around the ring for ever and ever.You can't get the computor to turn around ever!Even if you put a golf club in his head,he just goes on hitting the other guy!!:cry:

2.Ladder match hell,table match hell,cage match hell.The AI just goes for the cage/table/ladder with out even trying to hit you!!!WTF!?

3.Interferences are ****e!Your enimies always attack your oppenent.Me and my bro played on season and suddenly he had 4 people chasing him for 5mins!I was so ashamed(My bro owns a PS2 and I was trying to show off my Xbox).:(

4.STUPID,STUPID AI,ALWAYS DOING THE SAME MOVES AND RECURING PINS FOR 10MINS...WTFFFFFF!!!!:cuss:

I didn't waste forty quid because I got it for a present,so what do I do?I could wait for October 31st and then part exchange RAW2 for ESPN NFL/NHL or is there anyway to get over these glitches?

PS:Please reply or I might go and play Smackdown SYM on PS2!:yikes:

Chaotic
10-13-2003, 09:12 AM
It shouldn't be up to us wether or not you sell the game. If you hate it that much i think you pretty much made up your own mind.

Get rid of it

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 09:16 AM
I think my folks are gonna get royally anoyed dragging my ass all the way down town again(I'm having alot of game problems).

So is that it?Is there anyone out there who wishes to defend RAW 2?:huh:

SnoochyBoochy
10-13-2003, 09:26 AM
no man. if you dont like it, exchange it.
decide for yourself. jeeze

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 09:32 AM
I'm not brain dead,Jeeze,I was just asking for someone elses opinion!That's what you do on forums.

SnoochyBoochy
10-13-2003, 09:39 AM
Really? Coulda fooled me:eek:

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 09:41 AM
Right back on subject anyone?

BigJosh359
10-13-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Matt Freegard
Right back on subject anyone?

Yes. The game is horrible. Another Wrestling game that sucks.

Why is it that all wrestling games for the Xbox are horrible?

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-13-2003, 01:31 PM
why is it that all wrestling games suck?

OuFtb
10-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Why do half the people think Raw 2 is the worst wretling game out and the other half think its the best?

So is that it? Is there anyone who wants to defend Raw 2?

I would, I think its a great game and have played it everyday since I bought it and love it, but theres really nothing anyone can say to get you or anyone else to change there mind about this game either you like it or hate it. So if you hate it that much either trade it on this site with somone or retun it and get what you want.

EHWfedPres
10-13-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by GrggThGrmmRpr

Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium doesnt suck, and that was made in 1996...pretty sad that nobody can make a better game with all this technology...

Reclaimer
10-13-2003, 02:32 PM
I don't see why you're asking for an opinion. You already made your mind against the game, and we can't make the game better. So since you don't like it, you should get rid of it.

Yes, the game has it's problems. I still like it. The season mode is fun when you play it through with 4 people. And there is fun to be had doing multiplayer exibition matches. I don't like the problems any more than you do, but the game does have it's worth when you play it with friends who also like the game.

As for the ladder match.. that's how you are supposed to win. Get up that ladder. Nowhere does it say you have to fight anyone. Just get up there first. So the computer wants to win.. prevent him.

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 02:35 PM
Graphically superior but RAW 2 is but a mere shadow of Smackdown 3-5.

Your saying TLC,Ladder,Cage matches should last 2mins?:huh:

DocHoliday78
10-13-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by GrggThGrmmRpr

You have obviously never played any of the 64 wrestling games. Those were the best wrestling games ever. And yes Raw has stupid AI but i still have fun with it. It seems that you have already decided what type of game it is. BTW Raw has better gameplay that smackdown, just worse AI.

X-Fan
10-13-2003, 10:14 PM
i agree that raw 2 has its flaws but it definetely is an enjoyable game.smooth graphics.the ability to come to the ring with the song of your choice.caw mode si detailed and awesoem and if u have friends to play this game with this is definetely one hell of a game.

DIGITAL
10-14-2003, 01:01 AM
it was ok ,if u dont like it ,sell it

TheMadButcher
10-14-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78

You have obviously never played any of the 64 wrestling games. Those were the best wrestling games ever. And yes Raw has stupid AI but i still have fun with it. It seems that you have already decided what type of game it is. BTW Raw has better gameplay that smackdown, just worse AI.

i agree maybe he just doesnt like wrestling games

pete_bhoy
10-14-2003, 06:55 AM
Mate, sell it. As a Brit you should be edging to get FIFA 2004 in a week or so.

Cant wait for ma FIFA

Matt Freegard
10-14-2003, 07:15 AM
I'd rather get a full refund for RAW 2 and wait a few weeks for ESPN NFL!

FIFA is just a dumb downed version of PES,sorry but it's true!:p

DocHoliday78
10-14-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Matt Freegard
I'd rather get a full refund for RAW 2 and wait a few weeks for ESPN NFL!

FIFA is just a dumb downed version of PES,sorry but it's true!:p

Ok then do it, Mods close this pointless thread. The problem is solved.

mattgame
10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78

Ok then do it, Mods close this pointless thread. The problem is solved.

I agree the thread is useless. However, I will offer you this; it is much better than last years version and Smackdown is not a better wrestling game. The AI is stupid at times and I hate when the AI goes for a pin on me for about 10 minutes straight but what I do is not get myself in a position to get pinned and when they come to interfere I hit them first and try and make them attack me. On ladder matches I beat them crazy, or beat them out of the ring and then go for the belt. This game had the potential to be whatever kinda game you want it to be just be creative.:)