PDA

View Full Version : My Returning Nightmare!!!

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 11:45 AM
Ok,after much thought I've decided to return the bug ridden load that is WWE RAW 2.

But I got RAW 2 by part exchanging Moto GP2 but now I just want my £40 back.

Will I be able to get my money back?The receipt says that their happy to return anything as long it's in it's original packaging which it is.

What do people think,I need closure!!!:huh:

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 01:44 PM
hmm,nobody had this problem?

RudedogX
10-13-2003, 01:51 PM
It all depends on the retailer's policies. I know not many places in the US allow you to return it after it's been opened, but some will. Just try it and see if you can. If you can't, then get store credit (if they'll provide that), and wait till a good game comes out.

Matt Freegard
10-13-2003, 02:00 PM
I returned Moto GP2 and nothing was wrong with it!Woolworths are kool.

Have alook at this quote from their receipts...
"We are happy to exchange or refund any of our products if returned in their original condition with proof of purchase."

That sounds alright right?:watchout:

DocHoliday78
10-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Yeah, you arent gonna lose anything by tryign it out.

Yankeez
10-13-2003, 08:57 PM
there is small chance ull be arrested raped and tortured but u should still at least try :eek:

l Maximus l
10-13-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Matt Freegard
I returned Moto GP2 and nothing was wrong with it!Woolworths are kool.

Have alook at this quote from their receipts...
"We are happy to exchange or refund any of our products if returned in their original condition with proof of purchase."

That sounds alright right?:watchout:

Yeah, dude...it sounds crystal clear to me, too. I'd do it if I were you. And, the worst possible scenario that you would face is a "no."

Matt Freegard
10-14-2003, 05:44 AM
Thanx people,I'll do that and if by some slight chance they don't take it I'll just get £12 from Games Exchange,not alot but I just can't stand having RAW2 in my game collection!No way does it deserve to sit next to Halo,KOTOR,DOA3,Moto GP2!

Anybody else agree with me?

pete_bhoy
10-14-2003, 06:48 AM
I dont buy from woolworths but if u traded in mgp2 for pre-owned you most likley wont get it back.

At game if u trade a game in u have to buy another game or take vouchers.

Matt Freegard
10-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Then I'll sew their ass!

It says on their receipt that they'll refund everything and on the front it says that I traded MGP2 so if they don't give me my money back that's false advertising!:D