PDA

View Full Version : Not again!!



CarGuy
10-13-2003, 01:32 PM
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233994.asp

Apparently Morriwnd:GOTY was delayed. I dont know if anyone remembers, but Morrowind was one of the first games i ordered and every time it was a day or two away from the realease date they would delay it... I thought i was going to be playing it this week...:cry:

RudedogX
10-13-2003, 02:38 PM
Some things just never changed. Go figure:confused:

thrAsher
10-13-2003, 02:51 PM
I just started a new character a week or so ago 'cuz I was fiending for some RPG action, and thinking I'd just load him into the GOTY edition when it came out (and after I'd read what others thought of it). If it weren't for the fact my character is still pretty wimpy, I'd probably be a little more peeved about the delay.

Shadow20002
10-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Hummm...yea delay it until Christmas so i gonna buy a bundle with all the games i want. :p

Knight
10-14-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by CarGuy
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233994.asp

Apparently Morriwnd:GOTY was delayed. I dont know if anyone remembers, but Morrowind was one of the first games i ordered and every time it was a day or two away from the realease date they would delay it... I thought i was going to be playing it this week...:cry:

Hey it will give them more time to fix all the bugs.

EHWfedPres
10-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Knight


Hey it will give them more time to fix all the bugs.

Id much rather get my bounty off for free and be able to make more than one summoned creature...there are no bad bugs in the game.

gH0sT
10-14-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

...there are no bad bugs in the game.

:huh:

Hmm...I seem to recall a bug where that one dude would drop through the floor and you couldn't finish the game in certain circumstances. That is the worst kind of bug and there is NEVER an excuse for a blocking issue to be in gold code (this from an SQA profesional who can come up with an excuse as to why pretty much any bug got past QA).

thrAsher
10-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Id much rather get my bounty off for free and be able to make more than one summoned creature...there are no bad bugs in the game. Uh, you can summon more than one creature. It just can't be the same type, if I'm correct. I've started going that route w/ my battle mage...summon a scamp and then an ancestor ghost, let them do the damage while I launch arrows from behind them w/ my bound longbow (I just started a new char. the other day).

As far as the 'bugs', I imagine that all the patches that came out on PC should be in the GOTY edition. Bethesda would be crazy not to do this, especially w/ all the new content. Still, I'm waiting until I see what the Xbox crowd is saying on Bethesda's forums before I drop one dime on this title.

Shadow20002
10-15-2003, 10:44 AM
Just hopefully they will do what we need, fix the "/$%? DDE and this one will become the best RPG in my opinion.

rpgreligion
10-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
Uh, you can summon more than one creature. It just can't be the same type, if I'm correct. I've started going that route w/ my battle mage...summon a scamp and then an ancestor ghost, let them do the damage while I launch arrows from behind them w/ my bound longbow (I just started a new char. the other day).



That's how I've always trained my characters on Morrowind, and a much better way than fighting scribs.

Gotta love the Summon Scamp scroll.

CarGuy
10-15-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Just hopefully they will do what we need, fix the "/$%? DDE and this one will become the best RPG in my opinion.

Lately ESPN Football is giving me more DDE's than Morrowind. I'm not even going to mention GRIT:IT while on Live..:mad: oh wait i just did..:p