PDA

View Full Version : For the Dreamcast lover...

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 03:06 AM
Just a few quotes about the best system of all time and about the hardcore Sega fans.

"Sonic might appear on other next generation systems in the future, but right now, all I care about is playing one of the best Sonic games ever on one of the best consoles ever. If this is the last Sonic game in these declining Dreamcast years, it's satisfying to know that the DC didn't go out with a bang, but with a sonic boom."
-Anthony Chau, IGNDC

"I've done a few polls on our website and the prevailing opinion is that most Dreamcast owners are looking forward to the Game Cube. That doesn't surprise me since I believe those SEGA fans that have stuck it around since the Master System days respect the big "N" more than Sony or Microsoft. But those who haven't been around that long, they're probably looking at what's the latest and cheapest... and when Xbox and Game Cube launch in November, don't be surprised if Sony makes a price cut on the PS2... and that will be really attractive."
-Some guy...

Doth thou dissagree?

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 03:14 AM
Sorry about all the Dreamcast stuff on an Xbox web site, Its just I think Im going to have to sell it (After I buy and beat SA2) just to afford part of the Xbox. (Sigh) Why does it have to cost soooo much. My good friend. Okay Im finished. I sure hope the xbox can fill my now really high standards. I sure do hope so. I will now stop my talking about the dreamcast on this xbox site. Once again I apologize for my erradict behavior.

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 03:15 AM
...and my bad vocabulary and spelling...

Kamshaft
06-24-2001, 07:43 AM
Hey, we support talk about other consoles here. I personally own a Sega Dreamcast, so does Kevin! So you are in good company here.

For one I can't wait to play Sonic 2...sure I'm sick of franchise names (i.e. Sonic, Mario, Zelda) but I love the speed rush of Sonic! It's too bad the pulled the plug on it.

Kamshaft
06-24-2001, 07:44 AM
The reason (I think) Sega pulled the plug on the Dreamcast is when they found out people could copy their games. Otherwise, I'm sure we'd still be looking forward to Dreamcast games.

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 02:36 PM
Thats possible but I don't think that would make them decide to stop supporting their thriving system. DVD burners are the next big thing anyway. What are they going to do, just stop making games altogether?