PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fighter help. How to get into the Harbor???

Heavens Gate
10-14-2003, 03:16 PM
I can't get into the Harbor to raise the flag. I'm almost to the end . I blew a hole in the ventilation shaft, rocket launched the bunker in the air but can't find the entrance to the harbor. It's a dead end at every gate. Any help would be appreciated.

AlphaCigara
10-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Hey man if you're still stuck in that area heres how to do it right :)

Collect all of the pickups and call your fighters to you. Heal any downed fighters because you'll need them. Finally, pick up a gun and go around collecting ammo for it. Head to the left and use the ice to advance upwards towards the island (PS don't stay in the water for too long or you'll die). As you near its shore kill the group of soldiers. Climb up the ladder between the two bridges.

As you climb up don't bother with the soldiers on the other side of the fence to your right. Instead, head left and up the steps. Behind the green army truck is a manhole. Now choose Another Location from the menu that pops up when you open the manhole. Now you should see a larger map of
Governor's Island that makes everything clear.

ScottTheKilla
10-24-2003, 04:03 AM
I think on the far left after climbing up the ladder on to the island there is a door open on a building next to the fence. You go through that door and come out on the other side of that fence onto some wooden platform and stairs. The door is on the left side of the building so its hard to see at first.