PDA

View Full Version : Do You like WWE Raw 2?

limpy43
10-15-2003, 04:34 PM
Just wondering?

Reclaimer
10-15-2003, 08:14 PM
The season mode is worth the price.. especially when you play it with 3 other people. If you haven't done that.. they you're missing out. There's a lot of scheming to be done playing it that way. The good thing is that if a friend can't make it, then you can go on without him, and pick him back up later without problems.

Warchant
10-20-2003, 10:30 AM
I haven't gotten this game yet

Funny thing is is that I bought my XBox just so I could play the first RAW, and then never played it

hopefully this game is better than that one

OuFtb
10-21-2003, 03:25 PM
The poll is a perfect 50% yes and 50% no, what a shocker.

Do I like Raw 2? Yes, I think its a wonderful game, however I am also very disapointed, I see the Smackdown previews and everything it has and see what Raw 2 has and it gets beat. Smackdown has more matches, better season, better CAW, the only bad thing is the wrestler models which are absoutly horrible and I feal sorry for anyone who has to play with that bad of wrestlers and I mean really bad, so mainly Raw 2 is good but compared to Smackdown it could have been so much better.

Liquidmc
10-21-2003, 05:40 PM
I actually just rented it the other night and it is a great game. But I did notice some errors in the game.. For example, when I was wrestling in a match there was some outside interference from some of MY enemies. Then they come in the ring they start to beat up the guy i am fighting and not me..? So i just stood back and watched them beat the guy! Even though I think they were suppose to beat me.. What is up with that? Anyone else have this problem?

Reclaimer
10-22-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Liquidmc
I actually just rented it the other night and it is a great game. But I did notice some errors in the game.. For example, when I was wrestling in a match there was some outside interference from some of MY enemies. Then they come in the ring they start to beat up the guy i am fighting and not me..? So i just stood back and watched them beat the guy! Even though I think they were suppose to beat me.. What is up with that? Anyone else have this problem?

That is a typical problem. The only time my own enemies tried to fight me was when the computer forced me to fight my buddy in the season mode. My enemies came out, and chased me about the ring for awhile. I'm seriously mad at the moment because I uncovered yet another flaw. If you're in a title fight in season mode, if someone interferes, the interferer gets the belt. Yes you heard me, the guy not going for the title gets the belt, even if you win the match.
Heres what happened:
I'm fighting Scott Steiner for the WWE Champion belt in a hardcore match during the PPV - Unforgiven.
I'm handing Steiner his ass for a solid 2 minutes. So much that his voltage meter has turned blue and is quick flashing "Danger."
The match is over as far as I care, and I'm ready to pin.
As I go for the pin, my enemy - Goldberg, comes running in. I'm in the pin at that moment, and we are at the 2 count with the slow counting ref as Goldberg gets to the ring. At the exact moment the ref counts three, Goldberg drops an elbow on Steiner, and not me. The match was over and the bell rang. It all happened at the same time. Afterwards during the results screen, I noticed there was no belt over my head, or Steiner's. I checked the beltholder's list, and yep, Goldberg was the Champion.

In the same season, my friend was fighting Triple HHH for the World Champion belt, and during the match that punk ass Rhyno comes in and interferes. My friend wins, and we discovered that Rhyno had the belt.
It's pretty frusterating. But we learned one thing. You have to win fast. Not only that, but you will be alright if you intercept the guy who is interfering before he reaches your opponent. If you grab him before he hits your opponent, irish whip him into the corner, and knock him out of the ring. That way, he can't bother you. Now you can continue the fight, and the computer doesn't register the glitch. Keep in mind, don't accidentally knock your opponent out of the ring with your interference out there while you are in the title match, or the glitch will register.

Although it sucks, it sort of makes things interesting.

George89
10-31-2003, 09:11 PM
I really liked the create a wrestler feature on the first, there were so many options. The lack of rings and matches made it suffer a little, but it was a blast with friends. I havent played the 2nd but sounds better than the first, which i kinda liked;)

MeDjai-XBC
11-01-2003, 09:10 PM
the game sucks

jhurraw
11-02-2003, 07:36 AM
deleted