PDA

View Full Version : A basic question.

GSU90
10-17-2003, 10:32 AM
I am VERY new to X-Box and need to ask what may be a simple question. (Hope this is the right forum for this)

I am trying to reset my controller settings so I can switch the commands to a different set. The game I am playing is NCAA Football 2004. I am trying to switch the controller to allow me to run an option based offense but I cannot seem to get the game to save the correct settings. I can find the correct commands, I just can't get the contoller to save the settings as the default commands I need for the game.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

CMX Jedi
10-17-2003, 10:40 AM
i dont have that game :( sorry
and welcome

RudedogX
10-17-2003, 11:07 AM
You should have an option in the game for controller set-up. You should be able to change it in there. Otherwise, you should be able to find the information you want in the user manual for the game, since the controller setup will change from game to game.

GSU90
10-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
You should have an option in the game for controller set-up. You should be able to change it in there. Otherwise, you should be able to find the information you want in the user manual for the game, since the controller setup will change from game to game.

That's exactly right, I can find the option for the controller set-up, but I can't seem to find out how the save the new set-up. I've read the manual several times and cannot figure out how to save the new configuration. I was hoping somebody might have a hint for me.

RudedogX
10-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Do you have the ability to save a game? If so, then that should also save your set-up at the same time.

GSU90
10-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Do you have the ability to save a game? If so, then that should also save your set-up at the same time.

That's a good suggestion, I will try that this evening. Thanks for the help!