PDA

View Full Version : Toejam & Earl

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 04:17 PM
If the Dreamcast dies off quickly, Toejam & Earl won't be able to be made for the system as originally planed. To get to the point, How many of you would like to see a TJ&E game for the Xbox? I know I would!

Underdog
06-25-2001, 12:57 AM
I don't know about that!

ozenplayer
06-25-2001, 02:19 AM
I NEVER HEARD OF IT TOE WHAT

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-25-2001, 02:36 PM
YOU HAVENT HEARD OF TOEJAM & EARL!!!! ITS LIKE THE FUNNEST MULTIPLAYER GAME OF ALL TIME!!!! It was originally on the Sega Genisis and was supposed to come out on the Dreamcast. You are an alien (in the Original Toejam & Earl, in the Dreamcast version that was supposed to come out, Toejam, Earl, some chick, or some Dog) running around a planet (in the original, looking for peices to your wrecked spaceship) picking up presents that contain powerups and avoiding weird enemies like grannys with shopping carts, the boogie man, the mail man, etc etc. In the original, two people could play at once. If they were on the same screen, there would be one screen. If you seperated on your different ways, it would turn to split screen. It is my favorite game of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spades
06-25-2001, 04:13 PM
there was a game for sega where you had like an army of 5, and you could pick machine gunners, grenaders,etc,etc, i would like to see that game come to x-box. i forgot the name though

SSJKulilin
07-03-2001, 12:14 AM
general chaos, and it ruled

Stebby
07-03-2001, 09:10 AM