PDA

View Full Version : Dino Crisis 3..

Ito
10-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Am I the only one who actually likes this game? I mean, it aint suttin great or anything close to that, but it's avarage. I dont understand why it got so many bad reviews..

Trento52
10-19-2003, 10:44 AM
most people as i read the reviews got really mad and had a really hard time with the camera and controls. That can make the best games really suck if you can't enjoy them.

Ito
10-19-2003, 10:49 AM
well, yeah. That's true, the camera is garbage.

Variation-XBA
10-19-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Ito
Am I the only one who actually likes this game?

Yes, cause your apparently the only one that can live with the horrible camera. ;)

DocHoliday78
10-19-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Ito
Am I the only one who actually likes this game? I mean, it aint suttin great or anything close to that, but it's avarage. I dont understand why it got so many bad reviews..
Because the camera ruined the game. I have never been much for the DC series but i did give this game a go. To me it was a good rental but i wouldnt buy it.

l Maximus l
10-19-2003, 11:34 PM
I thought the game was pretty cool...great cinematography, great presentation, and decent graphics and storyline. In fact, it was better than I originally thought it was going to be, however, that camera completely ruined it for me. It's trash.

Shadow20002
10-20-2003, 11:47 AM
Maybe because the game was too easy so the only thing they can make it harder is the angles of camera. :o

ScottTheKilla
10-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Ya this game isnt exactly easy but ya good god the cemera angles were crap. Someone needs to ask them what they were smoking when they oked them in the final version. There were some parts of the game that took me extra long just because I couldnt see where I had to go because the camera kept switching on me.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-23-2003, 01:43 PM
I liked Dino Crisis 3...some of the best graphics i have seen in a while....it's like magic to see a game company make a game from the ground up useing the xbox's powerful hardware. The camera from hell made the game alot harder to enjoy. Note to game companies...when you are shooting at something off screen...that's bad.....when the player has to fight the camera as well as the bad guys..that's even worst..:cuss:

Cloud Strife
10-23-2003, 05:17 PM
Everyone here may remember that I was really hyped up about this game and kept telling everyone how great it would be. I played the demo and sorry I have to say this, but I was disappointed. I thought the graphics, story, cutscenes, and sound were fantastic. But the gameplay is where I felt the game suffered. I found the aiming to be a little strange and Maximus sure is right about that camera angle. It was bad to see one of my most anticipated games not come out as good as I thought, but at least Voodo Vince and Otogi: Myth of Demons turned out to be a lot better than I thought, so they both replaced it.

However, I do think that I might have been a little harsh on DC3. I really only played the demo 3 times and didn't play it again. I'm thinking I should rent the game and give it another shot. I wouldn't be surprised if I still didn't like it since I feel Capcom is on a huge downhill trend, for the most part. Chaos Legion, P.N. 03, Devil May Cry 2, Auto Modellista, BOF: Dragon Quarter, and Clock Tower 3 were all disappointments also.