PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Please

XERO
12-23-2001, 05:28 PM
benn thinking about buying the following:
MAX PAYNE
OBI-WAN
and could use some hands on opinions.

also i just can't wait for BLOODWAKE this week.....

Brian
12-23-2001, 05:29 PM
I have Max Payne. I've always loved games like this. I give it a 9.5/10! :D .. as for Obi-Wan, I never played it and barely read any reviews about it.. the screens look cool though. :)

Frostberg
12-23-2001, 05:35 PM
Its gonna be reallllyyy hard to choose your games for the weeks to come. With all the new games flooding the streets, its almost imposible to choose, or to pay for em all! I will prolly do what I usually do and rent a large number of games sdo then I get to test them all before I spend a $50 bill on one. I would hate to buy a game and turn out that I dont fully like it. I have my eye on SSX Tricky and Blood Wake now...But Ive been itching to play Amped and I might just go out there and buy SSX Tricky because my Hollywood Video SUCKS! At one point the clueless lady asked "Is the Xbox the same thing as the gamecube?" You would think they might need to know a LITTLE about what they have there.

smack119
12-23-2001, 10:01 PM
thats a tough one... i have both games and they are both sweet. which appeals more to you.... shotting things with a gun? or using a lightsabre and the force to chop up and toss the baddies about??

monkeyman
12-23-2001, 10:04 PM
i dont have either but i think im gonna get max payne

low_ridah11
12-23-2001, 10:05 PM
Max Payne is all that...i love it except for the comic clips and the maze levels..but the gameplay throughout the rest is awesome! get it

Brian
12-24-2001, 08:29 AM
Bullet time for Max Payne rocks! :D