PDA

View Full Version : What about a good baseball game?

Severe_Tire_Damage
06-24-2001, 04:20 PM
I would like to see a good baseball game for the Xbox so I can take my Mariners to the World Series. Anyone know if there is going to be any? (excluding World Series 2k2)

Underdog
06-24-2001, 11:51 PM
I have heard that Kodiak Interactive Software Studios is brewing up a baseball game.

dances with broom sticks
06-26-2001, 04:17 PM
there is never going to be a baseball game for the xbox that will let u take the mairners to a world series... it would be impossible... the mairners are just that bad of a team! no skill... now as for the blue jays... they are gonna win it all!!!!!!!!!! :)

Spades
06-26-2001, 04:27 PM
when you got ichiro on your team anything could happen. mariners now have something they have never had, a good pitching rotation. they will be in the playoffs and probably the world series

dances with broom sticks
06-26-2001, 04:43 PM
hehehe... if u havent noticed before there are 9 positions on a baseball field... and in my experence one person doesnt usually play more than one position, so if u take 1(ichiru) away from 9, your left with 8. 8 being the number of palyers the mairners are missing on the field to have a chance for the world series!