PDA

View Full Version : LOTR DVD Trouble?

ramprider0
10-21-2003, 02:22 AM
I just rented LOTR the fellowship of the ring the extended version and it just won't play at all I get this message saying it can't recongize the disk make sure its a dvd,cd, or xbox game! Any quick fixes? Anyone else have this movie does it work for you cause I'm not going to go out and buy it if it won't play at all I made sure that there wasn't any crap on the disk and its not all scratched up so what gives?:cuss:

JediMasterChief
10-21-2003, 02:53 AM
Hmmm...I've had the same problem with the LotR: The Two Towers DVD. However, try if other DVDs work correctly on your Xbox. If they do, then try your LotR DVD on a different DVD player or on a computer with a DVD-ROM. If it then works properly, then its probably some stupid "reaction" between that particular disc and your Xbox.

ramprider0
10-21-2003, 03:39 AM
Thats what I figured because I have the two towers dvd and it works fine but the fellowship of the ring won't even play! I just am getting ****ed at these disk that won't work and you have to go exchange them for a new one! Can't they get it right the first time?:cuss:

Elnutsack
10-21-2003, 10:11 AM
Mine does that on the FOTR disc one of the extended version. I have to reinsert it 3-4 times to get it to play. My two towers works ok tho.

Maybe I should boil it

:)