PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out Everyone Who Plays GR: IT

X-Fan
10-21-2003, 02:31 AM
i just got this game and i love it!!!show ur selves so i can add u to my friends list!!!btw i think with this title xbox live has finally arrived.

X-Fan
10-21-2003, 02:36 PM
bump!

Matt Freegard
10-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Bumping is evil!:D

You own Ghost Recon,me and a mate are going online at 9pm so if you wanna send me a friend respect I'll be happy to accept it...as long as you aint a arsehole.:wink:

ïpëxï1
10-21-2003, 03:06 PM
well i heard its the same thing as the first one..

Duke
10-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by ïpëxï1
well i heard its the same thing as the first one..

Well I guess you heard right. It's an add-on more or less.

So, if you don't like new weapons and maps, don't bother. I like it just fine though

Casper
10-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Yanks are in the WS, so there's NO way I'll host until it's ova...OVA!!!!! :p

Dirty DeStrO
10-21-2003, 03:30 PM
GR is defnitely my favorite game so far on XBL .... I don't think that anyone ever claimed that IT was a new game. It's an expansion disk and with the ability to download maps its pretty cool.
One thing I have noticed is that it is difficult for me to find any games with more than 8 people unless I join a friend on my list. Where are all the 12 person servers at? HOLLA

Dark Enemy
10-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Dirty DeStrO
GR is defnitely my favorite game so far on XBL .... I don't think that anyone ever claimed that IT was a new game. It's an expansion disk and with the ability to download maps its pretty cool.
One thing I have noticed is that it is difficult for me to find any games with more than 8 people unless I join a friend on my list. Where are all the 12 person servers at? HOLLA

I find 12 player games with ease, take off the filter, other than that i dont know why you cant find 12 player games

# 1 Stunner
10-21-2003, 04:39 PM
if only it would work on my xbox, id be sure to kick ya asss

X-Fan
10-21-2003, 11:10 PM
am i allowed to add ya all to my friends list?

Dirty DeStrO
10-22-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by X-Fan

Yeah I don't think anyone is opposed to getting a friend invite .... the only thing is alot of people's friends list are full.

Stunna ... its because you have the old DVD drive in your XBOX
1. PIck up a new XBOX from Best Buy
2. Transfer all your data from old XBox to new XBOX (very boring)
3. Place old XBOX in box and return to BEst Buy ... you won't have another problem with GR DDEs
4. Take your money back home and put it under your mattress

jelgiad
10-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Dirty DeStrO

Yeah I don't think anyone is opposed to getting a friend invite .... the only thing is alot of people's friends list are full.

Stunna ... its because you have the old DVD drive in your XBOX
1. PIck up a new XBOX from Best Buy
2. Transfer all your data from old XBox to new XBOX (very boring)
3. Place old XBOX in box and return to BEst Buy ... you won't have another problem with GR DDEs
4. Take your money back home and put it under your mattress

actually, i'd suggest doing it at wal-mart........Best Buy tends to check the serial number on the item w/ the serial number on the box. Trust me....i know from experience.....its quite embarrising to have to say "uh, well, i actually have two of them, i must have grabbed the wrong box."

oh, and by the way, i have island thunder as well, if you add me to your buddy list Ill come play if i ever catch you on.

Chaotic
10-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by X-Fan

I doubt it :p

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 11:21 AM
nah... i like the game it kicks

Ford Mustang
10-22-2003, 05:36 PM
I think this installment is way better than the first GR. This adds a ton to it, even though it's not an enitre game. New sounds, weapons, maps, and some tweaks and changes make the game a much better one, in my opinion. :)

Snake Eyez
10-22-2003, 05:55 PM
Is anyone going to be one tonight to play IT?

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 06:58 PM
i aint sorry

X-Fan
10-22-2003, 08:15 PM
i added some of y'all to my friends list.please accept.

Apocalypso
10-22-2003, 08:42 PM
I am on usually weekend nights so go ahead and put me on any freinds list