PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Is online!

snownskate
12-23-2001, 08:50 PM
Gamespy has set up a network called gamespy tunnel. You tell your xbox you are hooking up to a LAN, but your on the internet. The only downside is that you can only have 4 people playing at once. Theres many people on for 24 hours to play Halo, and lots of people during the day to play tony hawk. Heres the link: http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/tunnel_xbox.shtml

Sooooo good

Frostberg
12-23-2001, 09:00 PM
lol little slow? Ive been playing Halo online for like a month already. And you can have up to 16 people playing at once, it all depends how many ppl are on each Xbox. For games over 6 people or so you also need a T1 to host lol

snownskate
12-23-2001, 09:10 PM
I'm talking about only have 4 xbox consoles up at once, and not many people know about it so i'm trying to spread it around, lets not be a *** about it now.

LynxFX
12-23-2001, 10:05 PM
I think everyone here knows about it. It has been discussed in detail quite often. The other way is with the software from www.xboxgw.com That is a linux version.

Frostberg
12-23-2001, 10:45 PM
Yes, I think XBOXADDICTS kind of know that you can play games online, prolly most since the first day they released software. The reason we are here is because we want to know the latest information about our Xbox. Your info is over a month old and even the pro PS2 gamespot has known you can play online for about 2 weeks.

VAN
12-24-2001, 02:59 AM
Wow. Xbox is online already? This is GREAT news cuz I hear theres a game called Halo coming out that will allow for online play. :D

OG-Love
12-24-2001, 06:38 AM
No Mercy Guys!!!

terrapin
12-24-2001, 08:28 AM
wow ruthless. :( Cut the guy some slack.

sleepydreams21
12-24-2001, 01:45 PM
GEEE Hey guys not everybody that visits the site has all day to screw around on the web and find upto the minute information. Some of us have a life outside this site. Give the guy some slack. As a matter of fact I had no clue the xbox was online. And its a good thing that he did mention it cause not everyone knows exactly whats happening. I think this site has the perfect combination advanced information for the serious gamer as well beginner information for the beginner.(obviously) And I think it should be kept that way.

LynxFX
12-24-2001, 02:19 PM
Well the thing is that there were three threads within inches of each other all stating the same thing. There is a great feature on this board as there are others...search. Works great and you can find alot of info....or in the case of this online thread you could have just scrolled down half a page to find the same thread.

Alot of questions can be answered in the FAQ as well.

Frostberg
12-24-2001, 03:35 PM
lol if you didnt know about gamespy arcade and tunnel, you cant call yourself a xbox addict. And If you visited this site for even once a week a few weeks back you would of known it was online. Like I also said gamespot had a large feature on this and it is still with their Halo information. Also when ift first came out it was the biggest thing on gamespy.com! Basically if you visit any gaming site that has an Xbox area, you shoud know there were apps to make it play online. Silly newbs...

sleepydreams21
12-24-2001, 05:34 PM
Just to clear my name here lol. I new about gamespy arcade, gee i practically live here. But i was referring to people who dont. Every addict started from somewhere. (keep that in mind)

Anyway. Happy Holiday to everybody.

X-Fox220
01-09-2002, 10:48 AM
Do you have to pay 20 dollars and I need a lot of help with this I do not understand at all how to play online someone please PM me with everything i need to know it would help out sooo much...

JJaX
01-09-2002, 10:52 AM
WTF is this halo game everyones talking about?? Is it like Star fox?

X-Fox220
01-09-2002, 10:55 AM
Is He Joking? Well if your not then you HAVE to know that HALO is probaly the best Xbox game released!

JJaX
01-09-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by X-Fox220
Is He Joking? Well if your not then you HAVE to know that HALO is probaly the best Xbox game released!

Tell me more!?!?!? Is it a fighting game? Can you do cool 16 hit combos. RYU is my favorite.

l Maximus l
01-09-2002, 11:14 AM
What is Hallo? :o