PDA

View Full Version : H A L O 2

gameaddict17
10-21-2003, 04:38 PM
man halo 2 is going to be the best game ever, it has it alll, its going to be on xbox live and u can play it on xbconnect/gamespy, its going to be awesome. and the story and multiplayer are the best in the business:D

Matt Freegard
10-21-2003, 04:44 PM
Wow a person who is actually still looking forward to Halo 2?:rolleyes:

Sorry,I'm alittle upset with my box at the mo cause I either have to pay to have it fixed or buy a new one!

Diddy
10-21-2003, 05:04 PM
Just buy a new one, u get like 2 games and 2 free months of live.
I think one game is Star Wars Clone wars.

dances with broom sticks
10-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by gameaddict17
man halo 2 is going to be the best game ever, it has it alll, its going to be on xbox live and u can play it on xbconnect/gamespy, its going to be awesome. and the story and multiplayer are the best in the business:D

What an awesome idea! making a thread about how much you are looking forward to halo 2. I wonder why no one else has done that before....

But, yea, its gonna be awesome, but there is too many other games coming out before to worry about it.

StudioAlex
10-21-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by dances with broom sticks

What an awesome idea! making a thread about how much you are looking forward to halo 2. I wonder why no one else has done that before....

We're all responding aren't we? I'm just waiting for someone to give him the "look at other posts before posting speech" so they can feel better about themselves.

Frankly, I don't know why everyone is so excited about this game. It's not like it will be the definition of the next level of FPS gaming and keep us ensnared in its vice like grip with brain melting gameplay and eye-gasm visuals. It definately won't sell a few million copies and it definately won't drive me so mad with anticipation for the 3rd installment that I actually buy and read some pulp novel they published just to make a few extra bucks...

AloneInTheDark
10-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Wait, youre saying halo 2 isn't going to sell a million copies? With people on the pc getting a taste of Halo and the millions of xbox owners that keep the date on thier preorder slip marked on thier calender, are definilty going to buy halo 2. And how can you say halo hasn't raised the bar? And if halo 2 can do just a little more than halo 1, than there is no reason why this game will be any less than stellar.

He just bashed halo 2, is that allowed :huh:

Unless that was sarcasm :cheers:

l Maximus l
10-21-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark

Unless that was sarcasm :cheers:

lol, dude...it appears that you caught on at the end! lol

It was definately sarcasm :D

DocHoliday78
10-21-2003, 06:12 PM
oh nvm it was sarcasm :cheers:

JJaX
10-21-2003, 06:29 PM

http://www.ileet.net/images/deargod.jpg

StudioAlex
10-21-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
oh nvm it was sarcasm :cheers:

I, uh, thought it was obvious...

skorp
10-22-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Matt Freegard

Sorry,I'm alittle upset with my box at the mo cause I either have to pay to have it fixed or buy a new one!

Sorry to hear that... But I agree with Diddy... If mine cracks I wouldnt hesitate to buy another.....:)

Koopa
10-22-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

lol, dude...it appears that you caught on at the end! lol

It was definately sarcasm :D

what is this sahr-cah-suhm you speak of?
SARS cause em?!

AH SARS IS BACK!

sorry its really early in the morning and i only got like 5 hours of sleep.

jelgiad
10-22-2003, 09:39 AM

and remind me why we would want to play on xbconnect/gamespy with it being live enabled? Unless you are cheap and dont feel like paying 50 bucks for a year's worth of gaming

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 11:55 AM
halo is pimped out!

-AVE|\|GER-
10-22-2003, 12:01 PM
unfortunately i cant get my live working so i play on xbc a lot.

I wish my live would work though

mitch2025
10-22-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

http://www.ileet.net/images/deargod.jpg
:rofl:

Warchant
10-22-2003, 03:22 PM
i think his sig needs to be a little bigger ;)

SnoochyBoochy
10-22-2003, 04:10 PM
yeah really. make the siggy a little bigger

sheesh it almost busted through my monitor, it's so huge

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 04:27 PM
halo 2 is going to be so big!!!!!!!

Ford Mustang
10-22-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SnoochyBoochy
yeah really. make the siggy a little bigger

sheesh it almost busted through my monitor, it's so huge

:rofl:

Yeah, you definitely need to downsize that sig, bro. The mods are gonna freak if they see that....:watchout:

And yes, Halo 2 will be sooo awesome. :D

CarGuy
10-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Halo2isgonnabe sweeeeeeeet!! It'sgonnarocksohardanditsgonnabe sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!!!!!!

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 06:57 PM
yeah but damn march!!!!! so long from now

Diddy
10-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Actually its not considering, November starts in less than two weeks chief. And just last week I thought it was October 3rd.
Maybe i was in a coma or something but times is traveling fast when youre playing video games.

dd deezenuts
10-23-2003, 12:39 AM
hell yah halo 2 going to kick ass

JediMasterChief
10-23-2003, 03:13 AM
If Halo was the best game ever, than Halo 2 will be...uh...the over-best game ever.

Seriously, nearly everyone with an Xbox is looking forward to Halo 2, which is like millions and millions of gamers.

dd deeznuts
10-24-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by dances with broom sticks

But, yea, its gonna be awesome, but there is too many other games coming out before to worry about it. what a d1ck

JJaX
10-24-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by dd deeznuts
what a d1ck

Not really...

You start to get tired of the "OMG!!!1 Halo2 will rule!!!! LOLZ! Everything else SuxxorZ!!!!1" threads. Theres about 50 of them....

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/threadyippeelameanim.gif

All we need now is about 15 more "Which is will be better? Halo2, Half life2, or doom3" threads...

MeLb0rN
10-24-2003, 05:57 PM
hey jjax, what happend to my "halo ass kicking"?? ive been waiting for it

JJaX
10-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by MeLb0rN
hey jjax, what happend to my "halo ass kicking"?? ive been waiting for it

ive checked to see if you were on quite a few times. And you never are.