PDA

View Full Version : So who's hyped for grabbed by ghoulies.

tyrant5911
10-21-2003, 06:25 PM
So who's hyped for grabbed by ghoulies? Rare's first time on the Xbox. I know I'm hyped there has never been a rare game that I didn't like. I hope grabbed by ghoulies has unlockables.:p

StudioAlex
10-21-2003, 06:43 PM
I'm taking a wait and see approach. I was really hyped to play Star Fox Adventures and was pretty dissapointed. Without some graphical gimmick to boost their games (as in DKC), they don't really seem to be as talented as they are supposed to be.

Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

Ito
10-21-2003, 06:52 PM
It's a Rare game, so fo sho it's going to be good.. I am just not THAT into it.. gonna wait for some reviews and then I'll see..

CarGuy
10-21-2003, 07:04 PM
The plot and gameplay just dont look like my kinda thing. With all the hype i'll certainly give it a rent at least.

Trento52
10-21-2003, 11:43 PM
It looks stupid, it sounds, stupid and it'll probably be a really... stupid game. I did like diddy kong racing and then the donkey kong country on the super nintendo.

Koopa
10-22-2003, 12:16 AM
im a steadfast rare supporter, but gtg looks retarded.

wow a platformer..with a little boy..being grabbed by the ghoulies..

whats so advanced about this title that makes it only possible on xbox, as opposed to, say N64?
theres no originality/novelty that was the trademark of rare's snes and early n64 games.

Se7en
10-22-2003, 12:28 AM
Aside from the fact that it seems geared towards a younger audience, I think that this game will be solid. And it's not like there have been any other fantastic platformers so far.

I trust that Rare will make this a cool game, but it sure would be nice to have another Goldeneye.

Dark Enemy
10-22-2003, 12:54 AM
Ill get it for my little bros birthday, and i just recently got him an xbox so i think he will like it. I just found out that ghoulis in australian is balls lol. grabbed by the Balls:rofl:

Cold_As_Ice
10-22-2003, 07:05 AM
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/455/455857p1.html?fromint=1

IGN's Review of the final version of Grabbed by the Ghoulies. They gave it an average score of 7.0. IGN said that the gameplay was too repetitive, which brought down the score. I'm going to rent this game to see what it's like.

Downtown Jimmy
10-22-2003, 03:52 PM
I'm playing the game right now. It’s not bad, but it’s definitely geared for a younger audience as Se7en mentioned. I'm going to play the whole game then write a review for Extreme Gamer. I don’t see the game lasting more than 25 hours. So far, I it's a good game, but it won't be for everyone.

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 04:33 PM
grabbed by gholes looks good... its got soem bad ratings which sux but i will proabbly rent it check it out and then buy it if its goo denough