PDA

View Full Version : .........

Vteck3000
12-23-2001, 11:28 PM
You know guys i really doubt that the MIKE TYSON game thats coming out for the XBOX is an actual remake of the Mike Tyson Punch Out that was available on Nintendo. I think thats it's going to be a simulation boxing game like Knockout Kings. I really doubt that it's going to be arcade style game. Has anyone heard differently ???????? :D

Frostberg
12-24-2001, 11:05 PM
I just want to know why having Mike Tyson's name on your game will help it sell. It doesnt look that great from what I have seen. I think Mike Tyson is kind of dissolving away. I mean, like the last thing many of us remember about the guy is the biting off of evander holyfields ear. I dont think having a game being endorsed by Mike Tyson will help at all. It really wont help if you try to sell the game as a hardcore boxing game, because we all view Tyson as a crazy beast.

Ninja Scroll
12-24-2001, 11:54 PM
The original Mike Tyson's Punch Out on NES was a classic and in my opinion is the best boxing game ever!
I think games like Ready 2 Rumble & Knock Out Kings are all trashy boxing games and arent even fun to play at all.
As far as the new Tyson game goes, it's by a totally differnet game developer and will be nothing like the NES & SNES Punch Out games.
Im not at all interested in what I have seen thus far but you cant really write a game off until you really see it in action. So who knows?
But my guess is something that is not positive to say! :)

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 08:46 AM
I just feel that Mike Tyson has had his say, and because his reputation was ruined, he cant be a role model and you cant look up to his as you may have did in the past. There are so many other great boxers that could of has their own boxing game. Ali, Joe Frasier, Joe Lewis, Evander Holyfield, even George Foreman if he can stop selling grills! Id like to see something along the lines of Lennox Lewis's kick your ass...well, maybe punch!