PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the 2nd cd tray on da xbox

gtaplayer
12-23-2001, 11:32 PM
hey everyone i havent got an xbox yet gotta wait 24 hours, so you prob think this question is stupid but i just want to kno is there a 2nd cd tray on da xbox? dats what i heard...and if so there is whats it for??? thanks again

scottmackey
12-24-2001, 12:27 AM
nope, there isn't one.

sinizuh
12-24-2001, 12:28 AM
2nd cd tray? wtfz0r?!?

you talking about the indent in the cd tray? that's in all cd trays.

Frostberg
12-24-2001, 10:57 PM
thats where the elves live in your XBox. They come out when you leave the room and steal your wallet and establish a internet connection and send all of your personal information and credit card numbers to bill gates

ChaZ
12-25-2001, 12:36 AM
Actually it's not a CD tray, but yes there is a 2nd tray. But it's for holding your beverage container.

To open it, Leave CD tray empty and press XYBA and click left thumbstack to the left three times. The 2nd tray will open and you can use it to hold your pop or beer (for Maximus).

-ChaZ

Tempest87X
12-25-2001, 02:49 PM
actually its for mini cds. like gc games:mad: .
or maybe you can stick stuff in it and the xbox will do sumthing cool.

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 03:03 PM
Well thats not a 2nd tray if thats what he means. That thing has been in CD drives for ages. There just havent been a tray in game consoles. It has always been a pop up top type of thing until the PS2. Its nothing special and chances are you will never use it...its too small for games nowadays and I dont think its useful to put music on because regular CDrs are so cheap