PDA

View Full Version : Halo cheats?

frog11983
12-24-2001, 12:28 AM
Just wondering.......

Are there any Halo cheats out there, or are there ever going to be any cheat codes for the game? How about a gameshark for the xbox, when will that happen? I know, it's really weak to cheat your way through a game, but I have already beat Halo, and i want to have some fun with it. So, does anyone know anything about cheats for it?

Alec
12-24-2001, 10:13 AM
I don't have any, but just last night when I kept dying in Legendary from invisble sword guys I just thought about how much fun it would be to have god mode. :)

Hey, Your from Kansas? So am I im right on the border between Missouri and Kansas. Close to KC. Did you see the Chiefs game Yesterday?

frog11983
12-24-2001, 02:53 PM
No, not all of it, I figured they were going to lose again. But I heard that they won!:D

monkeyman
12-24-2001, 03:06 PM
what about the tv screen?

Slicer
12-24-2001, 04:50 PM
No cheats that I know of but you can shoot the Captain and its really funny dont wanna spoil it IF U haven't done it

Brian
12-24-2001, 06:17 PM
Let me guess, if you shoot the captain, the game ends and you have to start either from the beginning or from where you last saved? Either that or it ends w/ a different story line. :rolleyes:

ChaZ
12-25-2001, 12:33 AM
Nope, nothing like that.

Just shoot the captain in the first level after he gives you the pistol. Shoot him in the head and see what happens.

Or, to have fun, before completing all games and you've collected the machine gun and plasma pistol and all grenades (both 4 fragments and 4 plasma) go back to where captain is and shoot him. See if you can stay alive this time!

-ChaZ

frog11983
12-25-2001, 10:56 AM
Yeah, that can get tough, try killing a whole squad of marines, they don't especially like that.

monkeyman
12-26-2001, 10:29 AM
i did that to some marines i ran over 3 of em and then shot a couple and they started shooting at me so i ran off and i was an outcast:( but then i came back and their like im keeping my eye on you and so i did it again and they all died:(

shannon22
01-06-2002, 12:19 AM
i didnt think you could kill the mariens that come after you kill the capt. i was playing co-op after we kill capt the mariens came they all went after my friend i tried to run but the doors wouldnt open and one of them followed i wasted all my ammo on him and for bout 10 min after that i was smacking him and he still didnt die so i quite:(