PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Dust Interview with Yukio Futatsugi & Takayuki Kawasaki

Shadow20002
10-22-2003, 06:14 PM
GG: Players are able to customize their arsenal with a choice of over 300 skills. What are some of the different skills and how will different combinations of the skills affect combat?

YF & TK: There are of course a variety of defensive and offensive skills. An example of how skills can work together is to use a skill that might knock out an opponent, and while he's knocked out for a few seconds, use a skill that does a lot of damage but is much slower to execute, thus is harder to use on someone who is moving around a lot. Or a player might use a skill that lets them jump very high to get farther away from an opponent so they can use a skill that's more effective as a long-range attack. There are skills that remove skills from other players, that change the physics of the world for a few seconds, or that imbue the player with special properties.

Continue here (http://www.gamegossip.com/comment.php?id=2824)

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 06:55 PM
SUX!!!!!!

SnoochyBoochy
10-22-2003, 07:00 PM
/me wants this game

w00t! looks like i'll be waiting a while though

soulhaloty
10-22-2003, 07:02 PM
i dont!

SnoochyBoochy
10-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by soulhaloty
i dont!

uh why?

ahhh good god! i just saw the thread index, sheesh you dont stop posting! christ, give your fingers a break

Cloud Strife
10-22-2003, 10:18 PM
I just saw the preview for this game in my OXM magazine and I thought that it looked really amazing. I absolutely can't wait to try this game out. The amount of missions is just unbelievable. Playing online makes the game even more interesting. I'm glad to see Microsoft Game Studios trying out new ideas since that's what I like.;)

skorp
10-22-2003, 11:45 PM
A game I'll continue to look out for.....

:)