PDA

View Full Version : Heat or Thunder???

->The Gr8 1<-
12-24-2001, 08:32 AM
Yo, I was just wondering which game all you people have...Heat or Thunder??? I know that both games have their pros and cons. I gotta decide which one to get.

Thanx

leecow
12-24-2001, 03:03 PM
There have been several threads on this exact topic both here and on TeamXBox. Use the fine search facility to seek out the answers you desire. ;)

monkeyman
12-24-2001, 03:18 PM
then what happened?

leecow
12-24-2001, 04:09 PM
Each answer is different and none may know what another brings. The oracle looks deep and that which you bring will be revealed to you alone.

LedZeplin
12-26-2001, 04:19 PM
havn't played heat yet but have thunder, I think it's great. And it's hard to do wrong with EA Sports.

It has an option for Multi-Player speed compenstaion so when playing 2-4 players it make the race competetive .

I just finished a season on rookie level, quite a few times I went from 20th to 1st in 1 lap so that's a little unrealistic, but I'm sure that's much harder to do on the other levels.

Also at the beginning my driving wasn't that good and going around corners in traffic is really hard. But the game lets you wreck your way to the front. Again if you turn on stability control and auto brake I bet you have a much harder time keeping control when you get loose or hit somebody.

I got the Mad Catz MC2 racing wheel for christmas and it makes the game much more fun.

nascarfan515
12-28-2001, 07:14 PM
I have nascar thunder and i like it.

CO1
12-30-2001, 02:30 PM
I have both games and Heat's graphics look much better than Thunder's. I can't honestly say which game is better because I haven't plaied Thunder very much but if I don't like a games graphics it doesn't matter how good the game play is. My vote is for Heat.