PDA

View Full Version : True Crimes - Any new info?

bbchs_trash
10-23-2003, 01:57 PM
I pre-ordered the game before looking for any recent news updates. The last thing I read was when it was first announced and the big thing was that if you didn't make a small time bust early on in the game... that guy could later become a leader of a larger problem for your city.

Seems from what I've read now... this concept was thrown out.

Latest news updates I can find on this game are from 5/15/03 and that is both Gamespot and IGN... must've been E3 impressions.

Anything else that anyone else has spotted? I can't wait to pick up my copy in another two weeks or so...

Shadow20002
10-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Try to seach a little far in this forums.. you will find what you want, i have post some news about it.

Bakeman
10-23-2003, 02:15 PM
at activision's website there is alot of good info and nice video's even showing examples of the branching storyline...

About like the little guy eventually being a big guy thing..
Well the site doesn't mention anything like that..

But like you have a certain amount of time to get to this bar to bust a guy.. if you arrive late, then you have to chase him down, if you arrive on time then you bust him in the bar.

Sorta like that.

I pre-ordered the game yesterday from GameCrazy for 5 bucks and got a Rent 1 get 1 free at Hollywood Video (yay)

Watchman
10-23-2003, 03:17 PM
Heh, ever since I heard about this game, and got all excited, I crammed my head with as much info as I could about it.

Then I decided to not listen to / read any more of it. You get more surprise when you play it then. If you already know all the moves you can do etc. then theres nothing surprising you when you get it.

Thats why I don't want too much more Halo 2 info before like week before release.

But the custom soundtracks will be cool, as the tracklist they have lined up isn't great. Not bad, but not great.