PDA

View Full Version : what would you do.

sleepydreams21
12-24-2001, 01:50 PM
Hey guys. This girl who I am not closely being interested in she a friend and thats all. i want nothing to do with her and she has a crush on me forever. She just bought me an xbox. Should i accept. I could afford my own. thats not a problem. I feel bad though taking from someone i dont really wanna talk to? what should i do?

heartsxcarved
12-24-2001, 01:52 PM
Well.... I would slap her, take the xbox, and run. Sorry, i have no clue.

Brian
12-24-2001, 06:06 PM
In order to give you an answer I'm gonna need some more information if you don't mind. Why won't you talk to her? ..you can still be her friend, just say "I'm sorry, but we can just be friends", and accept the XBox as a holiday gift and go home and make her a little paper airplane and give it to her as her gift. I dunno, heh.. :D

Brian
12-24-2001, 06:07 PM
Okay, so I got carried away.. a lil'. ;)

Msterrrr
12-24-2001, 07:24 PM
simple,,,, marry her:D :D :D

E Nomini Patri
12-24-2001, 07:27 PM
Wow! She bought you an X-Box! She must really like you!!! I wish the girls in my school would do that... I think you should reconsider what you do't like and liek about her, then weigh the results. Hope that helps!

Integra Man
12-24-2001, 08:16 PM
u other guys are useless no offence :p

the right thing to do is not except it. if u except it. she is expecting ur lovin and since u dont like her it wouldnt be really nice. i had a lot of experince one girl bought me a silver ring n stuff.

hope that helps

ChaZ
12-25-2001, 12:51 AM
How old are you guys? Why don't you like her? Just curious...

-ChaZ

RubaDubStyle311
12-25-2001, 01:36 AM
your obviously leading this girl on if she is buying an xbox because she wouldnt buy you one unless she though you had the same ammount of respect for her, call her and tell her thats she is cool and that you can be friends and not go out and then if she still offers the xbox take it, but if you cant be friends with the girl you have problems because almost no girl is to ugly or boring/immature/annoying to be just freinds with.

sleepydreams21
12-25-2001, 02:18 PM
Just to let you all know that I called her up before she came over with my gift and told her i couldnt accept it from her. She started to cry blah blah but i was pretty firm and i made it clear and hope she understood. Any for the person who asked were 23.

oh and merry christmas

Whisper
12-25-2001, 03:05 PM
dude, youre lucky... my suggestion to you is to watch Fatal Attraction, then run like hell

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 03:06 PM
lol what is she suppost to do with it if you dont take it? I think if she spent such a large amount of money on it she figures you would want it. just tell her you already got one and she wont feel bad and can return it.

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 07:34 PM
Either

1) Refuse it, and tell her like it is (and crush her...forever ;) )

or

2) Accept it, and gently wind down your forced "relationship" (have her get ****ed over spending $300 on you just to be pushed off)

Either those two, or give me her number :D

GokuX
12-27-2001, 03:01 AM
Good for U, U did the right thing for sure.