PDA

View Full Version : Metal Arms: Glitch in the System Goes Gold, Coming November 18th

Shadow20002
10-24-2003, 02:01 PM
Gamespot.com notes that VU Games announces that Metal Arms: Glitch in the System has gone gold and will ship to stores in North America next month.

Vivendi Universal Games has today updated its official Web site with news that Metal Arms: Glitch in the System has gone gold. The game, which has been developed by Swingin' Ape studios, is scheduled for release on all current console platforms on November 18.

RudedogX
10-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Did you look below (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43450)?

Shadow20002
10-24-2003, 02:14 PM
Wow since now, i'm not the only one who gathered news to post here...very sorry guys. I will pay more attention next time i post something new about Xbox world. ;)

RudedogX
10-24-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Wow since now, i'm not the only one who gathered news to post here...very sorry guys. I will pay more attention next time i post something new about Xbox world. ;)
Just giving you a head up there. Between you and Brevity, you never know who'll overlap, then when you add in someone else, you're bound to have someone overlap.

thrAsher
10-24-2003, 02:23 PM
I try to not post stuff that's on the main page or that Shadow or Brevity or whomever has dug up, but it happens.

No biggie. I just wish we could still delete our posts/threads if we wanted to or needed to. Kinda silly to have the option and not be able to use it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

RudedogX
10-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
I try to not post stuff that's on the main page or that Shadow or Brevity or whomever has dug up, but it happens.

No biggie. I just wish we could still delete our posts/threads if we wanted to or needed to. Kinda silly to have the option and not be able to use it. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Well, in this case you beat him to the punch. Oh well.

thrAsher
10-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Sheesh! Barely! Hehehe. I don't post as much Xbox news anymore 'cuz Shadow often has all the bases covered. If I see something that I'm really interested in, and think other might be, then I'll do a brief search for any similar posts in the last couple days. If I don't see anything, I'll usually go with the posting.

On topic: I'll say it again, this game will be one of the better ones to hit the Xbox this year. Really looking forward to it.

Shadow20002
10-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Well, nothing secret about why i get soo much every latest news for Xbox. Just because each day i try to access every Xbox sites, fansites, forums or anything that could have news for Xbox world. I know that you gonna ask what the hell, you have BIG free time huh ? A shadow never relax...... ;)