PDA

View Full Version : I can get Dead to Rights for $10....

Organ Donor
10-24-2003, 04:44 PM
Should I buy it? I have never played it...I loved Max Payne. Or should I just save the money for R6:3 or GTA. How long of a game is it?

Se7en
10-24-2003, 05:31 PM
Go read the reviews for it here on XBA. (Frostberg and Highlite both gave it 5/5). It sounds like a pretty tight game, but don't just buy it because of the price- Good as it may be. I've never played it myself, but I've seen it a few times, and most people that I've talked to about it are satisfied. (Basically I think that that means good not great).

Either way $10 is a pretty solid price for almost any game... Good luck dude.

DIGITAL
10-24-2003, 06:11 PM
i liked the game when i rented it awile ago,i paid like 6 bucks to rent it ,so its worth the ten

Organ Donor
10-24-2003, 06:46 PM
I bought it...so/so game so far, I have only played it for 45 minutes. The controls seem like they are going to take a while to get use to. Your Right thumbstick controls the camera from left to right, and it is inverted (push stick left, you look right etc) WHICH I HATE! When I get use to the controls I'll probably like it a lot better.

dd deeznuts
10-24-2003, 07:53 PM
that was a cool game till you go to prison in the game and it gets really lame i stoped playing it after that

Arrakis44
10-25-2003, 10:14 AM
its a pretty good game, i completed it eventually but it gets frustrating as hell in a lot of places! Just wait until the clowns start poppin up (u'll understand when u get to them)

DocHoliday78
10-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Organ Donor
I bought it...so/so game so far, I have only played it for 45 minutes. The controls seem like they are going to take a while to get use to. Your Right thumbstick controls the camera from left to right, and it is inverted (push stick left, you look right etc) WHICH I HATE! When I get use to the controls I'll probably like it a lot better.

Well you got it for $10 bucks which is half the price for a platinum game so it was an awesome deal. Just give the game a lil time to master the controlls.