PDA

View Full Version : xbox gun

spaceman_spiff6
10-24-2003, 07:50 PM
Hello Everyone!

First time here. I was a newb at XBC and I like what I see here. keep it up!

I was surfin to see what kind of handheld gun there is for the XBOX and didn't find much. Crazy Cat and Thrustmaster was about all I could find. Anyone have any thoughts on these?

The biggest complaint is that there are not enough games for the guns. Does anyone know of a list that can be found for what games allow guns?

Any info is appreciated!

dd deeznuts
10-24-2003, 08:13 PM
dude just use a real gun it will work much better

Professor Kaos
10-24-2003, 08:54 PM
Check this out. (http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?category=82&select=1&sort=bestselling&name=&company=&genre=Lightgun)

skorp
10-25-2003, 02:00 AM
Another shooter to look out for is Maximum Chase if you havent seen or heard of it yet....

info from IGN.com

Microsoft Japan's first-party four-wheeler is segmented into two distinct parts -- in one, you'll be trying to escape a variety of enemies in a large city, while in the second you'll handle the guns as you try to keep them safely away from your precious bumper by -- what else? -- shooting their metal butts with your trusty pistol.

Features:

Over 20 licensed vehicles to drive
Manufacturers like Chevrolet and Pontiac
Cars such as the Camaro, Corvette, and the Firebird
Two different game modes -- driving and shooting
Realistic car damage
Cool Los Angeles locations, just like mom used to make

Not sure when its coming out in the US... But something definitely worth looking out for...

spaceman_spiff6
10-25-2003, 11:12 AM
Playya, thanks for the link. More guns than I can shake a stick at! Anyone else interested in guns for xbox should check out this link!

Professor Kaos
10-25-2003, 11:32 AM
No, problem. Glad I can help.