PDA

View Full Version : Just got Crimson Skies

BinaryXtreme
10-25-2003, 12:40 AM
Just bought Crimson Skies today and it is awesome. I'm not into planes and all that but this is a very good game. The major thing wrong with it has no targeting system so it is hard as hell. The graphics are nicely done and when I played on Live for about 3 hours there was no lag at all. I found finding a game was very easy too with a lot of people already playing. Did not care for the music at all! Just turned it off. My advice the next time around would be a good targeting system and more planes to choose from.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

SPARTAN VI
10-25-2003, 01:08 AM
I'd suggest you post any reviews in the reviews sections of XBA. Not very many care for an opinion, especially if it's in the wrong spot. :D

Slowride
10-25-2003, 04:42 AM
I'd suggest you pull the stick out of your ass and give the guy a break.

George89
10-25-2003, 09:01 AM
That game looks so good except I dont have XBOX Live so I guess I better get it soon now that more and more games have XBOX Live.

ShannonX
10-25-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ChampTTU
I'd suggest you pull the stick out of your ass and give the guy a break.

i'd suggest that he listens to Spartan. We have a special place that you can post reviews in. I'd also suggest that you not say anything to anybody unless you have something nice to say.

Casper
10-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA

i'd suggest that he listens to Spartan. We have a special place that you can post reviews in. I'd also suggest that you not say anything to anybody unless you have something nice to say.

That, and user reviews help for site participation, which is part of the giveaway requirements, but eh, if someone would rather come here to just harass people then I guess they'd rather do that than win anything.

JJaX
10-25-2003, 02:59 PM
ChampTTU, I'd suggest you got

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/ownedboxerropes-Clinotus.jpg

Matt Freegard
10-25-2003, 03:02 PM
This isn't one of those threds where people just post stupid pics is it?Y'know some people might like to know what crimson skis is like...

# 1 Stunner
10-25-2003, 03:06 PM
no targeting cursor? thats ***........for real....

Casper
10-25-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Matt Freegard
This isn't one of those threds where people just post stupid pics is it?Y'know some people might like to know what crimson skis is like...

No, but a jokes a joke, so try and take it as one, but since you didn't, I'll be nice and close this thread since there was already one going in here that's up to 3 pages.

Finish this discussion here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43314)

Thread closed