PDA

View Full Version : I need Obi-Wan Help

baumchen
12-24-2001, 06:02 PM
Does anyone have Obi-Wan?
I am stuck on Chapter 3 where all the force feilds are and you have to find and alternative way into the city to save the princess. Anyone have a clue?

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 09:19 AM
**** how do you people get so far in games in such little time :confused:

kirkyg
12-26-2001, 10:44 AM
Question...is the game really fun? I think im going to rent it tonight if its at the store already.

kirkyg

Supperdog
12-26-2001, 11:26 AM
Yeah its really cool. Give it a chance. At least get to the 3rd or 4th mission, and then it gets REAL good. Have fun!

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 11:34 AM
I played Obi-Wan last night...it was about a one hour tease...I got to the third level....one thing I will have to say is that the light saver controls are utterly brilliant! To utilize it, you use the right joystick...absolutely ingenious, especially after you get used to it :D

I will have to admit, I was not impressed about Obi-Wan just from seeing screen shots and movie streams...but, after I played it, this game is amazing!

My only qualm about it is that you cannot save your progress and you only get 4 or 5 continues...this usually means a short game....but, we'll see. I may be wrong about this and if I am, please correct me. Again, I have only played this mama jama for about an hour...fun stuff so far :)

DIGITAL
12-26-2001, 01:03 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME , ALMOST AS MUCH AS HALO ,ONLY GOT THE TO START USING THE FORCE ON XMAS AN IM LOVING IT.I THINK THIS GAMES A MUST HAVE FOR THE XBOX

Chronman420
12-26-2001, 01:09 PM
**bump**

I am stuck here as well. No idea how to get into the palace. Come on somebody out there has got to know where to go!?!

the merc
12-26-2001, 04:36 PM
there is a door at the top of a staircase by a small water fountain where the forcefield walls are...I just figured it out today. it will take you up a narrow stairwell to where that one sniper droid was firing at you from a bridge..there will be a stap flyin round and a cannon to use to shoot it down..follow the outer grassy edges of the palace..to get in through a water filled staircase..then go from there.