PDA

View Full Version : Are these two games worth getting?

AaronGamer
10-26-2003, 11:34 AM
I was thinking about buying Dead to Rights (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/deadtorights/default) and Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/wreckless/default) because they are only $19.96 are they good games?

Thanks,
Aaron:)

shapoopy
10-26-2003, 11:37 AM
dtr is good don't know about wreckless

Cloud Strife
10-26-2003, 11:57 AM
I played both of those games a while ago. I thought Dead to Rights played pretty good, but the game did have some flaws. The difficulty was high and the lock on doesn't really work to well. Otherwise, I found it to be a good game. I think it's worth $20 if you don't mind high difficulty. But as for Wreckless, I thought the game was fun for a little, but started to get old. The graphics are really impressive though. The car controls are not very good IMO and some of the missions are very hard. There's only 20 missions. If you asked me this over a year ago, I might of said yes to Wreckless. Since there are much better games out now like Midtown Madness, Midtown Madness, I'd say get those instead, if possible.

Just my thoughts on these games.

Shadow20002
10-26-2003, 12:20 PM
Get Dead To Rights......:p

JediMasterChief
10-26-2003, 01:39 PM
I haven't played Dead to Rights, however, from screenshots and trailers it looks quite good. Therefore, for that price it would be worth getting.

On the other hand, I have played Wreckless and it was all right, maybe not the best game of all. If you like racing games, especially ones such as Crazy Taxi or Midtown Madness 3, then you will probably like Wreckless. Once again, for that price it would be worth buying.

You should alos consult reviews here at XBA, as well as reviews from big game sites. They sometimes help you decide.

dd deeznuts
10-26-2003, 03:30 PM
yah wreckless is badass l

NeosNightmare
10-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by dd deeznuts
yah wreckless is badass l

really? i heard many different things about it. now i may go chek it out.

Liquid Gears
10-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Wreckless............no.

Dead to Rights............mmm..........no.

CarGuy
10-26-2003, 04:05 PM
For twenty bucks you wont be disapointed with DTR. I had fun when i rented it... Max Payne is better IMO and the same price

Ugunnalose
10-26-2003, 04:52 PM
wreckless is horrible

dronezero
10-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by duschbag
wreckless is horrible

I really enjoyed wreckless. I think the problem that most people have is that they were expecting too much. Is it worth $50? Probably not. $20? Definately.

EHWfedPres
10-26-2003, 07:32 PM
Depends on if you like them or not, and asking strangers will not get you that answer.

Dark Enemy
10-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Save your money for the games that are coming out and that are newly out. Wreckless gets repetitve and i never played Dead to Rights.

Cold_As_Ice
10-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Do not purchase either of those games! They are both mediocre and not worth any price.

No Fear 23
10-26-2003, 09:31 PM
i played them both and i never liked them. so save your money and get rainbow 6 or crimson skies

level3hadoken
10-26-2003, 10:32 PM
dead to rights is pretty good id give it a 7 outta ten or higher,but wreckless just isnt worth the 20 bucks really its ok maybe fun for a hour but i didnt like it thats just my opininion cuz others like it so u have to try it.

Eggstu
10-26-2003, 10:50 PM
Dead to rights is a good game. For that price anyway. Wreckless is fun but it gets old. There are better racing/driving games out. The graphics are top but the gameplay gets hard and old after a while.

ScottTheKilla
10-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I played Dead to Rights on Gamecube but Im assuming gameplay is the same. All I have to say about that game is that it was pretty easy but it was fun. Much like the first Hunter: The reckoning....

The prison level ****ed me off though.

Colonel Tofu
10-27-2003, 10:22 AM
I disagree Scott, Gamecube and X box have different graphics quality.

Dead to Rights is a kick azz game in my book. Ilove the intense gun fights, taking people hostage and then doin em dirty.*evil*

See you go to your options and turn off your auto disarms, it enables you to learn new disarm moves such as grabbing a guys pistol and breaking his arm then making him blow his own brains out, or my favorite he takes a shotgun from a guy with his back turned towards him, whips his head back breaking dudes nose then BLAM no more head.

Ther game has non stop action, and brutal executions. You can fist fight, gun fight, of sick your trusty dog on em.

The game is cool but the replay value goes down after yoiu have beaten it, but for $20 bucks its definately worth it.

My 2 cents. :)

ScottTheKilla
10-27-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Colonel Tofu
I disagree Scott, Gamecube and X box have different graphics quality.

Dead to Rights is a kick azz game in my book. Ilove the intense gun fights, taking people hostage and then doin em dirty.*evil*

See you go to your options and turn off your auto disarms, it enables you to learn new disarm moves such as grabbing a guys pistol and breaking his arm then making him blow his own brains out, or my favorite he takes a shotgun from a guy with his back turned towards him, whips his head back breaking dudes nose then BLAM no more head.

Ther game has non stop action, and brutal executions. You can fist fight, gun fight, of sick your trusty dog on em.

The game is cool but the replay value goes down after yoiu have beaten it, but for $20 bucks its definately worth it.

My 2 cents. :)

Ya I know the graphics are better on the xbox. I just meant gameplay is all....thats what it comes down to for me anyway.