PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Kain: Defiance discusion

RagunCajun
10-26-2003, 05:33 PM
Legacy of Kain is one game i can not wait to get my hands on. I love the Soul Reaver(SR) series. I owned both SR 1(ps1) and SR2(ps2). I'm currently working on beating SR2. As soon as i beat SR2 im gonna pop in LOKD. Thats assuming I have it cuz I haven't beaten SR2 yet by the release date.

Now let us see why i love this series so much. Hmmm. It has the best and most in depth story line I've seen. You live out the story through the main charater Raziel. He's one badass mofo. I just bought SR2 cuz i knew i was gonna get LOKD and i want to catch up on the story line so i wont be lost. I heard on the edios website forums that LOKD will take roughly 20-25 hour to complete. Well that sounds awsome, its just hear say anyways. I hope it takes longer. Also, in this game, the player will be able to control Kain and Raziel. Each with new abilites etc.

They're some nice trailers here. www.legacyofkain.com
The site has some sweet screenshots also.

Only problem i will have is what system i will buy it for. PS2 or xbox. I'm a fan of both but controls will decide. Graphicly the game looks amazing....series always did. Anyways, I cant wait to play this game and see how the story progresses:cheers:

VenoM
10-26-2003, 08:39 PM
why dont you get legacy of kain blood omen 2 and even part 1 if ya have a ps1/ps2 or ya can find the pc version......both games tell the background info of kain,before raziel,takes place before the soul reaver games......the series is amazing....i feel its to under rated though :( more people should check it out

RagunCajun
10-27-2003, 11:03 PM
I had soul reaver 1 on the ps 1. I no longer have it but i beat it. And yeah the game is under rated

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-28-2003, 11:11 AM
Coolness, it's nice to know that i'm not the only fan of soul reaver series...i got high hopes for this one, because i prepaid for my copy on the xbox. They thing i like most is edios 'listened to the fans and reworked the combat system.....can't wait to play it

RagunCajun
10-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Did you happen to see the ingame movies released. The new combat system owns. Kain has telekanisis(spelling). Havnt see raziel's new moves yet though. BTW, i am also glad i am not alone in liking this series.