PDA

View Full Version : just started enter the matrix and.....

jelgiad
10-27-2003, 12:12 AM
hahahaha. I just started playing enter the matrix, and was playing on the first level when im breaking into the post office. climbed through the bathroom vent to some kind of shower room......and there i heard one of the funnies things, and something i was never expecting, an Office Space reference. You could here two guys talking, and one guy goes "Did you hear about the TPS reports?" the other guy goes "Oh, you mean the coversheets?" the first guy goes "Yeah, did you get that memo?" i couldnt stop laughing. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this?

Slowride
10-27-2003, 12:53 AM
i havent played this game nor do i plan to but i've seen office space probably nearing 20 times.....excellent movie.

X-Fan
10-27-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by jelgiad
hahahaha. I just started playing enter the matrix, and was playing on the first level when im breaking into the post office. climbed through the bathroom vent to some kind of shower room......and there i heard one of the funnies things, and something i was never expecting, an Office Space reference. You could here two guys talking, and one guy goes "Did you hear about the TPS reports?" the other guy goes "Oh, you mean the coversheets?" the first guy goes "Yeah, did you get that memo?" i couldnt stop laughing. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this?
i think there was a mention in either gi or oxm a couple of months back about this.

ScottTheKilla
10-27-2003, 09:51 AM
Now Im gonna half to play it again to catch this conversation. I think when I crawled through I just killed whoever was there immediately is why I missed it.

Nice catch jelgiad...

Trento52
10-27-2003, 04:17 PM
i own that movie and whoever seen it thinks it is going to be a classic. That is funy i wouldn't catch things like that though.

George89
10-27-2003, 08:18 PM
I'll have to check. In most games the people talk to each other, just most times I kill them before they start.