PDA

View Full Version : Gta

xboxteen
10-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Okay Here how it goes... I Always wanted this game for the xbox and now that is coming lol i dont feel like playing it anymore. will there be any new futures in the Xbox version?

RudedogX
10-27-2003, 08:28 AM
Supposedly better graphics and the two games together. Otherwise, I don't think there are.:confused:

JediMasterChief
10-27-2003, 08:38 AM
I don't really feel like getting it either. I have heard that there might be some new vehicles and guns. But officially its supposed to have imrpoved graphics, as well as the fact of 2 GTA games in 1...as rudedogX already said.

Duke
10-27-2003, 08:41 AM
I agree. I think I've had my fill of GTA3/Vice City from playing it on the PS2 at other people's houses.

Yeah, I would have been pumped to see 'em on the system a long time ago, but especially w/ everything else that's coming out, I'll definitely be waiting on 'em, if I get them at all.

SnoochyBoochy
10-27-2003, 09:15 AM
i'm psyched for this game cause i haven't really played ps2 a whole lot... gta is still fairly new to me so it should be fun :D

xboxteen
10-27-2003, 09:20 AM
I just read some Reviews On this Game wow Sounds Way Better than the Ps2 Version. Am getting this

Colonel Tofu
10-27-2003, 10:55 AM
I am for sure getting the double pack. I never took to much time with GTA on PS2. I just find myself running around carjacking, running over people, picking up prostitutes and taking them in the alley to see the car rock. Then after the hoochie takes all my money I get out and beat her azz then snatch whats rightfully mine.

I have never , and I'm serious, never played the game how its supposed to be played.

But I think the double pack will add to my collection of rarely played games.

Damn Halo addiction :D

Warchant
10-27-2003, 10:58 AM
COL...they're talking about a game, not real life ;)

Tim
10-27-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by xboxteen
Okay Here how it goes... I Always wanted this game for the xbox and now that is coming lol i dont feel like playing it anymore. will there be any new futures in the Xbox version?

I felt this way about Topspin. That was going to be my only purchase utill Christmas. For some reason it doesn't sound as fun! I must be having a freak'n mental breakdown. Now, however, I seem to have this urge to get GTA next week instead!

I'll probably get GTA because you get more for your buck, but no LIVE!

Colonel Tofu
10-27-2003, 11:14 AM
Tim why don't you have XBC yet?

Tim
10-27-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Colonel Tofu
Tim why don't you have XBC yet?

I have it, I just haven't played on it since Live came out. It's cool, but I would always get my arse handed to me! LOL

I just downloaded the new version this weekend. I'll give it another go, since my skills have increased. I think my name is TheMan1999, but I'll have to check. It used to me Man*****, but for some reason it does recognize that log-in anymore. Probably because I haven't used in so long.

Colonel Tofu
10-27-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh I see, heeh well i understand where alot of XBC users get caught up by the A-HOLES that host laggy games then talk alot of smack. Or just people who talk smack in general.

I don't know how much you have heard of WSD but we try to make the gamer comfortable and enjoy the games we play as they were intended. Not to mention I went and found an expensive ISP so I could host great games with minimal lag.

I find alot of players that join my host can 3 shot kill me, so that shows how clear of a game yoiu experience.

So if your ever in need of good, punk-free games, hit me up or any other WSD member.

Yoiu should get into XBC a bit more , especially since they host HALO.