PDA

View Full Version : About The alternate colors idea...

RubaDubStyle311
12-25-2001, 01:42 AM
It might just be me but if i am investing 300 bucks in a game console i really think that their should be a feature on the site where you can custom stylize your own console, that way everyyone has the color combination that suits their own personality. Just an Idea i'd like to see.

sinizuh
12-25-2001, 02:17 AM
and it would cost even more due to the customization of each console.

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 09:01 AM
its near impossible right now because MS is trying to make as many as they can, and they will prolly be doing this til march. They already have all the machinery to make the Xbox. Any changes will just be on the exterior and im sure it would cost a bundle for your Xbox to be customized by someone who works for MS. At least $50 for the person then whatever inflated prices they charge you for what you want. If you want your XBox say transparent silver (what i would like, but im fine now) it would be expensive because some MS guy has to change the pigmented plastic and such to get it to what you want. But I think for the most part, we are all happy with our Xbox!

Snoopy7548
12-25-2001, 07:58 PM
yea, i want a color customizable xbox, just like the n64. i think ill get a purple xbox, just like gamecube. haha

Rusted Gundam
12-25-2001, 10:46 PM
A 3rd or 2nd part company will develop a casing that snaps over the xbox. Cost is alot less and eaiser to produce!

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 11:10 PM
ok i have to say that would be a really big waste of money. A plastic slab to cover your xbox and it doesnt do anything. Id rather play a game lol

LynxFX
12-25-2001, 11:52 PM
If you are so fixed on colors, paint it.

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 11:55 PM
get your xbox detailed, lol I think my xbox is absolutely perfect the way it is and it needs no changes.